Snoop - R&G
Young Buck - Straight Outta Cashville
Lloyd Banks - Hunger For More

Weezy The Carter
Twista Kamikaze
Yeezy College Dropout
Eminem Encore
T.I. Urban Legend

This is the year I began my disappointment in Luda :(. Album was straight garbage.

Weezy The Carter
Twista Kamikaze
Yeezy College Dropout
Eminem Encore
T.I. Urban Legend

This is the year I began my disappointment in Luda :(. Album was straight garbage.

Straight Garbage? Nah you wildn he had mad bangers on there, number 1 spot, potion, 2 miles an hr, blueberry, etc. It wasn't as good as his previous albums, but it wasn't straight garbage lol

The Carter
Tough luv
Purple haze
Urban legend
college drop out

I can't believe I missed that chain gang came out 2003

I honestly thought it came out 2004, I didn't even bother the googles... that was easily one of my top albums....

Shit, I wish I could go back and change my rankings.... but I know you don't like doing extra maths

wayne 5 points
kanye 4 points
ti 3 points
nas 2 points
twista/doom 1 point

I'll drop 2005 in an hr or so

Kanye
Wayne
TI
Cam
Twista

Kanye

All the hype of Through the Wire, that new speed soul sample sound and Ye just being different than what was out at the time. Plus the Jay-Z cosign. I loved Kanye cause I felt I could relate to him. I wasnt no trap nigga or a thug by any means. I was just a regular nigga about to graduate high school amd go to college. Ye was me and my life on wax.

Wayne

I saw glimpses of what he could be as a straight spitter in spurts on 500 Degreez and the SQ mixtapes...but when this dropped...my gawd...Wayne was dropping BARS. Almost every song on that album he gave you some lines that made you do the Jigga scrunchy face. And BMJ is a top 5 weezy song no question.

T.I.

He was just building upon the foundations he laid with Im Serious and Trap Muzik. He came with bars. IMO this is Tips most complete album. Him and Wayne were really starting to break out of that regional star status and become the superstars they are today.

Twista

As always...his quadruple time flow is GOAT. Amd he finally got the national recognition with his affiliation with Rocafella. Solid album sonically with Kanye, Just Blaze and Jazzy Pha behind the boards.

Camron

My favorite Cam album due to the hilarity of it. Cam was spitting and his "wacky tacky, laffy taffy" flow was unique and fucking hilarious. Cam proly did the speed soul sample beats the most justice outta any MC I can think of. This album and Diplomatic Immuntiy is what The Dipsets DNA is comprised of.

Kanye

All the hype of Through the Wire, that new speed soul sample sound and Ye just being different than what was out at the time. Plus the Jay-Z cosign. I loved Kanye cause I felt I could relate to him. I wasnt no trap nigga or a thug by any means. I was just a regular nigga about to graduate high school amd go to college. Ye was me and my life on wax.

Wayne

I saw glimpses of what he could be as a straight spitter in spurts on 500 Degreez and the SQ mixtapes...but when this dropped...my gawd...Wayne was dropping BARS. Almost every song on that album he gave you some lines that made you do the Jigga scrunchy face. And BMJ is a top 5 weezy song no question.

T.I.

He was just building upon the foundations he laid with Im Serious and Trap Muzik. He came with bars. IMO this is Tips most complete album. Him and Wayne were really starting to break out of that regional star status and become the superstars they are today.

Twista

As always...his quadruple time flow is GOAT. Amd he finally got the national recognition with his affiliation with Rocafella. Solid album sonically with Kanye, Just Blaze and Jazzy Pha behind the boards.

Camron

My favorite Cam album due to the hilarity of it. Cam was spitting and his "wacky tacky, laffy taffy" flow was unique and fucking hilarious. Cam proly did the speed soul sample beats the most justice outta any MC I can think of. This album and Diplomatic Immuntiy is what The Dipsets DNA is comprised of.
I love break downs like this. I agree with almost every word.

My favorite ti album too....

I'll add ap and bdp's votes to the total being that this one was done over the weekend.

Final tally

Wayne - 5 points
Kanye - 4 points
T.I - 3 points
Twista - 2 points
Nas - 1 point

Back