Rank These Rappers Tournament (1996)

Is Me against the world pac's best shit?

To me it is. I don't know why people hold him in high regard.

Drinking Hennessy riding on my enemies, how many times did he recycle that garbage. But he is #2 because besides from Nas the dude was all over tv and radio so me not being bias I ranked him where he should have been

The pac hate is real on here lol
i don't think it's hate necessarily...

many people overate pac due to emotional attachment to what he represented....when you don't have that attachment...he's not going to be rated as highly as other personal favorites...

Pac was never at no point in time my favorite rapper...I always liked him, always rocked his shit... but i always had people i liked more than him....

and this was my early to late teens.....there was no hate....he just never stood out to me as much as other rappers at the time......i liked nas, jay, redman and big all more than pac...and that's not to say pac wasn't dope.....it was just a great time imo for talent......and i always liked those guys more than him

Last edited:
Outkast - AtLiens
2pac - All Eyes on Me
Fugees - The score
Jayz - Reasonable Doubt
Busta Rhymes - The Coming

no love for Master P?

c'mon now ya'll

i fucked with P too, but i liked east coast rapers over other regions most of the time i was fucking with hiphop...

it's no diss to southern, and midwestern rappers..

niggaz be nice as shit...

but if yo ask me my personal top 5..they get left out...

i know chi town niggaz gonna be heavy on twista and common when they start popping up

the shit is very very regional in many aspects.....only a few talents cross them lines....

now don' get it twisted.....there were TONS of nigaz who rocked heavy with P and 36mafia m allt hem niggaz up here in bmore.....

bmore was a major stop on almost every club tour artist do.....them niggaz stayed at the clubs downtown....

but me personally, they ain't cracking my top 5

Reactions: AP2.5
Dude just wasn't that nice to me.
dbY0zN.gif

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
Total tally

Pac - 5 points
Nas/Jay - 4 points
3k - 3 points
Bun B - 2 points
Lauryn Hill - 1 point