8. Robinson/Duncan

Magic/Kareem
Jordan/pip
Shaq/Kobe
Bird/McHale
James/wade
Curry/Durant
Robinson /duncan
Stockton/Malone(had ta put them last they Neva won a title tagetha)

kobe/shaq
mj/pippen
magic/kareem
lebron/wade
steph/durant
duncan/robinson
bird/mchale
malone/stockton

Kobe and Shaq could've won at least 7 rings together if it wasn't for the off court drama and rape scandal.

Would you make the same argument against Bird/McHale and James/Wade?

Wade And James were an actual duo who played off each other. I barely watched bird and mchale for obvious reasons but Durant and curry are not a duo when there are two other guys who are just as important on that team who play off each other equally. I'm saying curry and klay is more of a duo than KD/curry

Kobe and Shaq could've won at least 7 rings together if it wasn't for the off court drama and rape scandal.
Shaq not maintaining himself was another reason he's not a gym rat like Kobe is they wouldn't lol.

Wade And James were an actual duo who played off each other. I barely watched bird and mchale for obvious reasons but Durant and curry are not a duo when there are two other guys who are just as important on that team who play off each other equally. I'm saying curry and klay is more of a duo than KD/curry

I didn't get what you were referring to. I thought your gripe was the team having additional stars.

I didn't get what you were referring to. I thought your gripe was the team having additional stars.
Nah some people say duos and just look at the two stars on the team as a duo. I look at duos as the bond the two have while playing while playing with the other 3 which is why homie saying Stockton and malone should be last because they didn't win a title is BS.

There is no Stockton without Malone and vice versa as they played over 1,400 games together and spent years and years being the one two punch for utah. That alone puts them over KD/curry and Duncan/Robinson.

Durant is just along for the ride, but lets act like gsw wasn't already winnin chips and breakin records before durant jumped on wagon and lets kick klay to the side

Nah some people say duos and just look at the two stars on the team as a duo. I look at duos as the bond the two have while playing while playing with the other 3 which is why homie saying Stockton and malone should be last because they didn't win a title is BS.

There is no Stockton without Malone and vice versa as they played over 1,400 games together and spent years and years being the one two punch for utah. That alone puts them over KD/curry and Duncan/Robinson.

I can dig that. Great point about Stockton/Malone. The lack of titles has made people forget just how great that duo was. I hated those bastards as a kid.

Jordan/Pip
Magic/Kareem 2a
Shaq/Kobe 2b
Malone/Stockton
Bron/Wade
Duncan/Robinson
Nash/Stoudemire

Bird/McHale
Durant/Curry

1. Jordan/Pippen
2. Shaq/Kobe
3. Stockton/Malone