Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Rank The Top 30 Rappers of Alltime

Listening to the Budden Podcast and the main thing their arguing about is criteria which is the most important part of doing these lists.

Man, I forgot Luda.

And I feel like Master P should be on this list. He a bad rapper but he's near the top in the other categories.

I'll probably edit my list later

Any list without wayne should be thrown out!

Yall better put respect on the Goat's name

I thought about Luda but ultimately didn't think he should make it, although he one of my personal favorites....I forgot bout P though, damn....He got a strong case, he did change the game...

So lemme get this straight...any list omitting Drake is not gonna be considered unbiased?! Y’all tellin’ me Drake GOTTA be on everybody’s top 30 list?? Fuck all tha way outta here...Lol

Well naw...If you just don't fuck with Drake that's fine...But if we bein OBJECTIVE...He a legend and no rapper in history has had a better run than him...10 years dominating the charts, huge tours, solid body of work, quotables for days...Changed how people rap and production styles...And that writing shit is cap cause anybody logical knows Drake writes the vast majority of his work...

Well naw...If you just don't fuck with Drake that's fine...But if we bein OBJECTIVE...He a legend and no rapper in history has had a better run than him...10 years dominating the charts, huge tours, solid body of work, quotables for days...Changed how people rap and production styles...And that writing shit is cap cause anybody logical knows Drake writes the vast majority of his work...

So he got tha sales aspect cuz again he a pop artist...post me up some Drake freestyles or some footage from him in some cyphers or summin’...show me where he a real MC and not a manufactured “hit maker”...

And how everybody know he writes tha vast majority of his shit...Pusha T don’t know that

Back