Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you proceed in dealing with someone who you've not talked to in a long time?

A woman I used to talk to reached out to me, first time I heard from her in nearly 18 months. She wants to catch up in a few days, for lunch. Mind you, I DMed her on socials a few months back, she did not respond. Monday afternoon yesterday, she's very interested in seeing me this weekend. First time this has happened to me
Fuck with her. Don't take it personal; who knows why she didn't reply initially, maybe she just wasn't ready to reach out. I know when someone is already involved they can be the type to cut off all other potential relationship possibilities. She may have been into you already but was involved and didn't want to be messy.

Pick a place you like when it's convenient for you. I'm the paranoid type so I'm taking my gun too...

Fuck with her. Don't take it personal; who knows why she didn't reply initially, maybe she just wasn't ready to reach out. I know when someone is already involved they can be the type to cut off all other potential relationship possibilities.

Pick a place you like when it's convenient for you. I'm the paranoid type so I'm taking my gun too...
Ayo! I get it, be prepared expect the unexpected s/o ups

I hear you, she seemed eager to reach out and asked to grab lunch. Looking forward to catching up with her

Ayo! I get it, be prepared expect the unexpected s/o ups

I hear you, she seemed eager to reach out and asked to grab lunch. Looking forward to catching up with her
The sudden date request says she wants something though. Not sure what...is she a friend/follower on social media? You share any recent come-ups since you reached out to her?

The sudden date request says she wants something though. Not sure what...is she a friend/follower on social media? You share any recent come-ups since you reached out to her?
I should clarify that after we were texting and I was closing out the messages, I said tongue in cheek don't be a stranger. I wasn't implying to take her on a date.Nor was I expecting her to ask me to grab lunch. Lastly when I mentioned Saturdays and gave her a Google maps link to a nearby Starbucks, she said let's do this! Then she'll confirm for this Saturday (this Saturday underlined). I said cool give me a ring Friday/she said will do!! And that is how the conclusion of the messages went.

I should clarify that after we were texting and I was closing out the messages, I said tongue in cheek don't be a stranger. I wasn't implying to take her on a date.Nor was I expecting her to ask me to grab lunch. Lastly when I mentioned Saturdays and gave her a Google maps link to a nearby Starbucks, she said let's do this! Then she'll confirm for this Saturday (this Saturday underlined). I said cool give me a ring Friday/she said will do!! And that is how the conclusion of the messages went.
Ah OK. Yeah this is the start of something. I'd probably just carry the .22 then.

Last edited:
Back