Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Movie/TV Show News

Yup. There's a trade off to that as they don't feel rushed. Big problem is age. Especially when the characters are young and the actors grow up

Even in games rushed projects tend to be lacking more than the ones that take time

Seems like a marketing issue cuz alot of the shows that Apple has are actually dope, people just dont know about it. 9 times outa 10 when I put someone on to an Apple show they end up fuckin with it and when they actually see whats on the app they end up checking some of the other joints as well

Seems like a marketing issue cuz alot of the shows that Apple has are actually dope, people just dont know about it. 9 times outa 10 when I put someone on to an Apple show they end up fuckin with it and when they actually see whats on the app they end up checking some of the other joints as well
I think people just don't want to add another $10/month subscription on the ones they already have

Do you pay for it or watch it free? Lol

I think people just don't want to add another $10/month subscription on the ones they already have

Do you pay for it or watch it free? Lol

I copped something from apple and ended up getting like a year free or some shit. Im likely going to pay to renew

Back