Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Movie/TV Show News

Collectors. People that want to actually own the movie they paid for and not just a license.
That goes against everything Netflix is about. Their business model is trying to eliminate physical media.

Buddy didn't know where he was at if he thought Netflix was about to pay another company to make and distribute dvds for aesthetic. Lmao.

That goes against everything Netflix is about. Their business model is trying to eliminate physical media.

Buddy didn't know where he was at if he thought Netflix was about to pay another company to make and distribute dvds for aesthetic. Lmao.
Which is funny because that's how Netflix got it's start

I don't know where else to put this. But it's a good imformative listen. I didn't really know about this stuff.

She doesn't realize AI about to get a lot of actors out the paint? 😬

Wait wait wait did she die in ant man lol? I don't remember none of them shits especially the last one with mlk. 🤣

nah she still alive in there but it wouldnt be noticeable if she wasnt around for the next.

You aint shit for that MLK comment lol

So they can put it on a shelf never to be watched again, lol.
My bad. I need to start making my thoughts clearer
There are 2 types. The collectors that would do that and then there are those that want to actually own what they paid for by having a physical copy

Amazing that there wasn't already one
They owe Jackie and Tommy and mad people we don't know their names some honorary awards

Back