Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Movie/TV Show News

Did somebody see that pic of Dionne and say “she look just like Teyana. We should do a biopic on her starring Teyana.”

I don’t know much about Dionne outside of her being a singer and the psychic stuff, but is a biopic really warranted here or is the casting just too good to pass up?

I’m open to being wrong so school me if you think it is warranted.

Did somebody see that pic of Dionne and say “she look just like Teyana. We should do a biopic on her starring Teyana.”

I don’t know much about Dionne outside of her being a singer and the psychic stuff, but is a biopic really warranted here or is the casting just too good to pass up?

I’m open to being wrong so school me if you think it is warranted.
Do ur googles Dionne is one of the goats from a legendary musical family

Do ur googles Dionne is one of the goats from a legendary musical family
I know that, but was her personal life that interesting?

Ray - blind drug addict fighting personal demons

42 - had to deal with racism as first black ML player.

What’s Love Got to Do With It - in a super abusive relationship with the man that put her on.

X - you already know.

What about Dionne’s personal life is that interesting to make a movie about is my question.

I know that, but was her personal life that interesting?

Ray - blind drug addict fighting personal demons

42 - had to deal with racism as first black ML player.

What’s Love Got to Do With It - in a super abusive relationship with the man that put her on.

X - you already know.

What about Dionne’s personal life is that interesting to make a movie about is my question.
U saying the first African American female to get a Grammy doesn’t deserve a movie because her story may lack toxicity?

News about Tenet being shown in theaters for a week makes sense now. WB had to eat an L with Nolan dropping a banger with critical acclaim at Universal

Back