Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Last night, I was on the phone and I kept scratching between my eyebrows. At first it wasn’t noticeable until I realized. When I got in the house I noticed it was a dry patch there. So, I’m like ok whatever. I bathe, wash my face and all that. I put my moisturizer on and went to bed. No more issues. I woke up this morning and did my morning routine. Wash my face and put my moisturizer on and went to work. I get to work and my face itchin like a mf. I looked in the mirror and dry patches everywhere!

Anyone else experience this shit. This is a first and me no likey.

Last night, I was on the phone and I kept scratching between my eyebrows. At first it wasn’t noticeable until I realized. When I got in the house I noticed it was a dry patch there. So, I’m like ok whatever. I bathe, wash my face and all that. I put my moisturizer on and went to bed. No more issues. I woke up this morning and did my morning routine. Wash my face and put my moisturizer on and went to work. I get to work and my face itchin like a mf. I looked in the mirror and dry patches everywhere!

My nose peels a lot during the winter. It gets dry along the top of my eyebrows also. I use Lubriderm, but I hate puttin lotion on my face bc I get hot easily tend to sweat a lot.

I slathered honey on my face and man it was worth it.
So it helped relieve the itch?

My nose peels a lot during the winter. It gets dry along the top of my eyebrows also. I use Lubriderm, but I hate puttin lotion on my face bc I get hot easily tend to sweat a lot.

So it helped relieve the itch?
I want to say yes. I haven’t had a dry spot since. I doubled up on my moisturizer today because this wind is going in today!

I’ll show you the scrub I usually make but i ain’t feel like making it, so I just slapped some honey on my face.

At first, this was lookin a lil thotty to me...

But turned out so beautiful.
Would yall do something like this?

Put some Shea butter on it.

At first, this was lookin a lil thotty to me...

But turned out so beautiful.
Would yall do something like this?

def. not in this style but I love body paint.

it's on my bucket list but I'd have to own the copyright, then I can seek legal damages if it's shared without my permission.

Can you use the coconut oils that be in grocery stores or do you need to order it or purchase it from beauty supply stores?

Can you use the coconut oils that be in grocery stores or do you need to order it or purchase it from beauty supply stores?
where you purchase it doesn't matter as much as whether it's 100% pure, if it's unrefined or raw and ideally if it's cold pressed.

I've made products from BSS, grocery and health food store coconut oil. source aint as big a deal, some buy from the same companies anyway.

my latest one is $2.99 from a grocerey store. I use it on food and body/hair.

where you purchase it doesn't matter as much as whether it's 100% pure, if it's unrefined or raw and ideally if it's cold pressed.

I've made products from BSS, grocery and health food store coconut oil. source aint as big a deal, some buy from the same companies anyway.

my latest one is $2.99 from a grocerey store. I use it on food and body/hair.

Ok. I was wondering if it was strictly for cooking and preparing foods.

Ok. I was wondering if it was strictly for cooking and preparing foods.
refined coconut oil is better for cooking because it has a higher cooking point. raw coconut oil is better for beauty use, but just as safe to eat.

it's just like extra virgin olive oil. regular olive oil is better for cookery. that has nothign to do with where you buy it from though, just gotta look closely at the packaging cuz they don't always confirm whether it's unprocessed or not.

Back