Welcome To aBlackWeb

RANDOM HIP HOP ISH

It hurt my heart when ness got choked out

I can't front...I didn't like Sara's clown azzz husband either. Nigga you involving yourself in group bidness, and you ain’t even in the group?? Nigga thought having his wife in Da Band awarded him that access. Babs sonned that nigga. Lol!

Ness gettin choked out was hilarious. Lol!

Diddy did them muthafuccas dirty tho. I think they got only 17k when they signed their contract. Muthafuccas was splurging like they got a milli. Lol

I can't front...I didn't like Sara's clown azzz husband either. Nigga you involving yourself in group bidness, and you ain’t even in the group?? Nigga thought having his wife in Da Band awarded him that access. Babs sonned that nigga. Lol!

Ness gettin choked out was hilarious. Lol!

Diddy did them muthafuccas dirty tho. I think they got only 17k when they signed their contract. Muthafuccas was splurging like they got a milli. Lol
Behind every female artist theres a Sarah's husband lol. Clearly desperate and insecure. I've seen it a million times. If it's not her husband/boyfriend it's her father

Fred had incredible Leverage on that chokehold. He could have killed him

Everybody loves that cheesecake scene but that's when I knew right then and there puff wasn't going to take them seriously as artists. it was all about him sonning them and having content for the show

Back