Welcome To aBlackWeb

RANDOM HIP HOP ISH

Man what kind of headline is that chuck? "And I don't blame her". Wtf. Hip hop is whatever you make it. Hip hop ain't what TTBF says it is. And Hip-Hop does not belong to Jews

Ain't nothing stopping Jean Gray from standing in front of a microphone and saying words and putting music out to her real fans. Fuck that noise

Man what kind of headline is that chuck? "And I don't blame her". Wtf. Hip hop is whatever you make it. Hip hop ain't what TTBF says it is. And Hip-Hop does not belong to Jews

Ain't nothing stopping Jean Gray from standing in front of a microphone and saying words and putting music out to her real fans. Fuck that noise

Did she give an actual reason for why she's done with it. I'm betting it's not as much about the music as it is the industry.

Did she give an actual reason for why she's done with it. I'm betting it's not as much about the music as it is the industry.
I'm sure her reason is 1000% about industry politics, and Chuck is just trying to be supportive of her reason. I know being a conscious female in the 90s wasn't easy.. but as a journalist for the culture you shouldn't word shit like that. It was just bad wording

Back