Welcome To aBlackWeb

RANDOM HIP HOP ISH

You would never think the dude rapping on the posthumous version of All about you would have 1 of the most successful labels in hip hop. Most people don't even know what top dogg looks like but he's responsible for giving us Kendrick and SZA

You would never think the dude rapping on the posthumous version of All about you would have 1 of the most successful labels in hip hop. Most people don't even know what top dogg looks like but he's responsible for giving us Kendrick and SZA

How is Top Dogg responsible for Kendrick etc???

I remember when Suge tried to push him and Tha Realist as the new Pac and Snoop haha

You know what i mean maaan. He signed them to TDE

Where did you hear that??? You sure youre not getting Dude Dawg/Top Dawg (Anthony Tiffith) and Top Dogg (Derrick Wade) mixed up???

From what I can tell TDE is nothing to do with Top Dogg, is it??? Top Dawg Entertainment is different to YGD Top Dogg from I can tell...

This interview is only couple years old and he never mentions that, he even makes comment about his name YGD and YG the rapper at the end...

Where did you hear that??? You sure youre not getting Dude Dawg/Top Dawg (Anthony Tiffith) and Top Dogg (Derrick Wade) mixed up???

From what I can tell TDE is nothing to do with Top Dogg, is it??? Top Dawg Entertainment is different to YGD Top Dogg from I can tell...

This interview is only couple years old and he never mentions that, he even makes comment about his name YGD and YG the rapper at the end...

Ooh ok so there was 2, that makes sense. I assumed the nigga who was running with death row was the one poppin now

Back