Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Acts of Kindness by Caucasians

Allah_U_Akbar

Today there’s a snow and ice storm where I live.

My Jeep got stuck in a thick pile of snow on the side street as I was going to work.

I waited there forever, calling my insurance company for roadside assistance, but they never showed.

They said tow service was only reserved for police on this particular day because of the bad weather.

So, there I was, stranded.

White dude pulled up and asked if I needed help.

He was gonna help pull my car outta the snow, but I didn’t have a hook on my front bumper for him to attach his cord to.

But, it was cool that he offered.

A little while later a truck pulls up next to me and in the passenger seat is this fine ass Indian (South Asian) chick smiling at me saying “Hi”!

White dude gets outta the truck and asks if I’m stuck and if I needed a ride.

I explained to him that I didn’t wanna abandon my vehicle on the side of the road.

You know what he did?

Him and his girl grabbed a couple of shovels outta his truck and started digging me outta the snow.

Then, he made sure there was no traffic coming and directed me back onto the main road.

That incident made me think to myself, “Wow! Maybe there IS hope.

These folks weren’t scared of me or giving the evil eye.

Nah, they actually went outta their way to assist their fellow (BLACK) man.

So, let us take some time out to share stories of our white brethren actually being kind to us for a change.

Have you ever experienced such behavior from these people?

My Jeep got stuck in a thick pile of snow on the side street as I was going to work.

I waited there forever, calling my insurance company for roadside assistance, but they never showed.

They said tow service was only reserved for police on this particular day because of the bad weather.

He was gonna help pull my car outta the snow, but I didn’t have a hook on my front bumper for him to attach his cord to.

A little while later a truck pulls up next to me and in the passenger seat is this fine ass Indian (South Asian) chick smiling at me saying “Hi”!

I explained to him that I didn’t wanna abandon my vehicle on the side of the road.

You know what he did?

Him and his girl grabbed a couple of shovels outta his truck and started digging me outta the snow.

Then, he made sure there was no traffic coming and directed me back onto the main road.

So, let us take some time out to share stories of our white brethren actually being kind to us for a change.

That was cool of them.

What state/city do you live in?

It seems to be lost on ppl here that most ppl are decent and will help out when someone is in distress. Especially in urgent situations which call into action an almost unthinking, naturally selfless, cooperative side. The type of reaction someone would have if they see an old lady about to fall and instinctively try to catch her. We're social brings who evolved to share and care for eachother. Only extreme biases would throw these kind gestures into question. In other cases if someone doesn't help u it's probably because theyre just jerks.

Similar situation.. I was stuck in a snow storm outside the job. Several people rolled past and kept going. White dude pulled up in a Turbo Range Rover. Hooked up car up to a winch and pulled me out. Dude owned the warehouse next to my job and was clearly rich. Dude was cool

You know what he did?

So u watched ole girl shovel ur car out the snow?

Just moved in. We intro’d each other, and told him about the lack of access to our basement to get Internet installed.

Dude let me hold his wife’s basement key till we get a cable dude in here.

Solid. Stand up shit right there.??

We was out of bounds in a different neighborhood..... bout to get the shit beat out of us....then this lady pulls up in her station wagon like y all need a ride lol we were like yes!!!!!

You know what he did?

This is where I'd usually roast someone for leaving so many openings. But niggas on here saying anything in response so imma just continue having the good evening I'm currently having.

But know the old Freeman woulda jot something down and laid a body down.

How you got a jeep and it can't handle snow?
That’s what I was thinking.

Bruh, it was a huge pile of snow blocking the intersection that lead to the main road.

The snow plow comes through and throws all the snow to the side.

There was somebody in a Lexus SUV right next to me that got stuck, too.

It was a mess.

Back