Worst Album?

• Immobilarity

• The Lex Diamond Story

• Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2

• Shaolin vs Wu Tang

• Fly International Luxurious Art

• The Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember when Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 came out. It got good reviews so I bought it.

I didn't like it at all.

But I haven't heard the other albums in the poll.

I voted for Cuban Linx II

I used to think it was Immobilarty but it was only cuz it couldnā€™t live up to the high standard of OBFCL. Lex Diamond Story pissed me off that shit was stupid.

I got OB4CL 2 and Shaolin vs Wu Tang and them joints is šŸ”„. Even The Wild is a nice joint. I couldn't vote because I would have to go back and check some of those albums in the poll.

Oh and I was highly disappointed in The Lex Diamond Story. I haven't listened to it since I bought it when I was in college. FILA is next.

I understand the flack Immobilarity received (and possibly still does) because of OB4CL but I love that album. I have to admit it was a slow burn and it had to grow on me. A few months ago, I ran back The Wild and I'm starting to like it, minus a few songs

Last edited:
The Lex Diamond Story prevented me from hearing a few of the subsequent ones so I gotta give it to that.

I probably should have stopped at Immobilarity but that had a couple joints.

I'm still mad at Immobilarity.

After OB4CL, I was thinking there was no way dude didn't drop another classic.

Only track I still listen to now from that album, is "Sneakers".

I'm still mad at Immobilarity.

After OB4CL, I was thinking there was no way dude didn't drop another classic.

Only track I still listen to now from that album, is "Sneakers".

Immobilarity ain't that bad. I hated it when I first bought it and went years without listening to it. I like it now though. It's got a couple trash tracks on it, but it's got some good ones too. It's basically an OK album that followed a Classic, so it never stood a chance.

Back