Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist farm animal lookin’ Marjorie Taylor Greene Attacks BLM, Defends Insurrectionists in Wild Floor Speech

Just think about the fact that this bitch was voted in.

Im tired of the United States for real. Time to split this bitch into 3. Let the North East be its own country. We'll do the rest or yall a favor and take Boston off yall hand
Nah.

Give California back to Mexico, let Florida be it’s own island nation in the Caribbean and drop a hydrogen bomb on New York State.

She's a tumor that broke connected to the Frump infection. The rePugnicans planted the seeds that created her, and other like her wit the tea party.

Frump came and harvested it.

Now...the rePugnicans are reaping what they've sown. This infection is eating away at the party like flesh eating bacteria. Glorious.

Just think about the fact that this bitch was voted in.

Im tired of the United States for real. Time to split this bitch into 3. Let the North East be its own country. We'll do the rest of yall a favor and take Boston off yall hand

nah

I think dude she was runnin against dropped out & it was unopposed

doubt she'll win a reelection

but yet & still

crackas wanna be victims soooooo bad

:chillout:

beauty_beast_tv_8817-h_2017-e1569346761867.jpg

lookin ass

Y'all SURE we can't start the "Refucklican fuck-up" thread?

I'm mean, the last year alone is platinum and uranium.

I know some dudes on here travel out of the country a lot more than me. All I'll say is that with my little bit of experience, I can already say that America is a laughing stock. Just think about trying to explain all th e dynamics of the shit happening in the country right now and trying to explain that to people on the outside. Take it from me, you feel like a damn fool cause everything going on in the U.S. is stupid.

Back