Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Racist & Elitist Penn Law Professor in Hot Water With University Over Racist Remarks to the Grand Wizard of Cable News TucKKKer Carlson

I find the racism less surprising than the fact that you can spout such dumb shit and still be a professor at a premier institution. I mean if you're going to be a bigot be a bigot, but if you're an intellectual, at least say some smart sounding racist rhetoric. She's saying the same dumb shit that all the ignorant rednecks who've never picked up a history book have said.

I find the racism less surprising than the fact that you can spout such dumb shit and still be a professor at a premier institution. I mean if you're going to be a bigot be a bigot, but if you're an intellectual, at least say some smart sounding racist rhetoric. She's saying the same dumb shit that all the ignorant rednecks who've never picked up a history book have said.
It stands to reason that they think and speak the same...they share the same ideology and common goal.

This cac tucker so nonchalant as he knowingly destroys this bitches career lol

Her career will be fine. Apparently, she's got a long history of saying things as bad or worse than what she said on Tucker's show.
We'll see
I'm sure penn state has heard the reports and chose to ignore it but this being said on tv is a bit different.
We will see

Lol so we not gonna talk about who built “the West” with their bare hands….cool

No point in bringing that up. It's not like racists are going to give props to black people for being forced into manual labor.

I think the bigger points to make are that black people have disproportionately contributed to American culture, have been instrumental in every war that this country has fought to its benefit, led the Civil Rights movement which was the first real effort to push this country to be what the forefathers claimed it was supposed to be and served as the blueprint for all the movements to follow, and made notable contributions in pretty much every field despite purposeful efforts being made to prevent black people from achieving anything.

Back