Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racist Bounty Hunters arrest Orlando Brown(King Lando) & then drop the N-Bomb on him

Damn!!! Dude dropped the hard "er" w a passion. He knew that was alil much, cuz then he called him brother 2 seconds later. smh

That gif shit ain't even funny. That's fuckednup. Its sad to see him fall off like that. He went from that cute little kid in major payne when i was in higb school to this.and he looks older than me. He's got it bad and its showing. About the bounty hunters saying the n word we shouldn't be surprised cac s gonna cac. I've heard real police say racist remarks first hand so this is nothing new.

That gif shit ain't even funny. That's fuckednup. Its sad to see him fall off like that. He went from that cute little kid in major payne when i was in higb school to this.and he looks older than me. He's got it bad and its showing. About the bounty hunters saying the n word we shouldn't be surprised cac s gonna cac. I've heard real police say racist remarks first hand so this is nothing new.

I guess it’s cool cause it was Orlando Brown

Fucked up and this pig should be relieved of duty

The situation is fucked up and completely unfunny.

But the GIF is hilarious.

Both can be true.

You just mad I did it first
:foh1:

Back