Welcome To aBlackWeb

Racism in TV/Film: ideas to change it

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Now, as the country is going through the most extreme racial tension in a generation, we also have to look at how Hollywood has experienced it’s own racial issues, both then and now.

So, as opposed to Hollywood gigantic racist past, what do you feel has to happen for each ethnicity - not just for black folk - for Hollywood to have true representation of all races; Black, White, Latino, Asian, Native America, Islander, Indigenous, etc....

Diversity is the main thing.

Diversity among writers, producers, directors, cinematographers and of course actors is needed, along with the opportunities to tell different stories rather than someone white from the outside telling some bullshit about what they THINK these stories should be.

Money needs to be put behind these efforts/stories as well to ensure the quality and production value is there IMO

I blame hollywood for one of the main reasons blacks are treated how they are in foreign homogenous countries like china etc.

Some of these fux have no contact with us and just assumes right off the bat that we're either criminals or celebrities.

Less cacs in leadership positions is the only way
A fair shake is all we've ever needed

I blame hollywood for one of the main reasons blacks are treated how they are in foreign homogenous countries like china etc.

Some of these fux have no contact with us and just assumes right off the bat that we're either criminals or celebrities.

Less cacs in leadership positions is the only way
A fair shake is all we've ever needed

Before TV was invited they was like that in China bruh.

They don’t like anybody

Non-black entertainers need to stop projecting anti-black ideas in Hollywood tv/film.
Non-blacks entertainers need to remove business restrictions that are base on their anti-black sentiments.
Black creators need to make comparative and competitive content.
Black people need to support content that is worth supporting.

I'm only here to address black issues.
Those other POC can speak for themselves.

Back