Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rachel Dolezal Netflix Documentary

I think I might watch this to see what this ladies mindset was and why she perpetuated a fraud for so long?

It might be interesting but I honestly think I’m going to either end up pissed watching it or laughing hysterically

I wonder if she got offered more than Monique?

To be real.

I am very much more interested in this than a Mo comedy special. I would love to see why her brain process the way it does in her day to day living and why she really acts like this.

To be real.

I am very much more interested in this than a Mo comedy special. I would love to see why her brain process the way it does in her day to day living and why she really acts like this.

She has attention deficit disorder. All white women know they will get enormous amounts of attention anytime they are around black people. The white is right crowd loves them.

It was a time when a lot of light skinned blacks would pass themselves off as white...realistically what benefit did Rachael have sayin she was black? Was she wrong ? Yes but Tha only people she owe a apology to is her ex husband & son.. I will be watchin

hopefully she aint making a dime from this

She's still a white woman. That means she's not doing it for free.

She changed her name legally to Nkechi Amare Diallo. It's a money making act for her. I'll believe she's serious if she gets a nose job. A weave and tan is just stage makeup.

Last edited:
Back