Welcome To aBlackWeb

Race Covenant? Can we talk about it? Is it a problem or nah? Very Long read

Race Covenant? Can we talk about it? Is it a problem or nah?

• Its a problem

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nah, all is fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why live around folk who dont want you there?

• Under what circumstances can it be enforced? cuz, I got heat for niggas like them.

• Total voters
I been telling you for years that most of the times your heart in the right place but your communication ain't worth shit. Ain't shit changed but a different person telling you your communication ain't shit. So the gif was fitting.

my communication is fine, niggas just.......yea
you aint figured this out yet?
@mryounggun f you cuz, i laid my flag in cali. when you pulling up.
so i can be somewhere else, but you still a hoe

my communication is fine, niggas just.......yea
you aint figured this out yet?
@mryounggun f you cuz, i laid my flag in cali. when you pulling up.
so i can be somewhere else, but you still a hoe

Exactly
wall-talking.gif

Gotta embrace it.
Cuz dammit im
Not budging if I think I’m right unless I can be proven wrong

You think you're method of communicating is effective. Literally EVERYBODY here is telling you otherwise, and mostly HAVE BEEN telling you otherwise for years.

The very people you are trying to communicate with are telling you that your method of communicating is ineffective.

You have been proven wrong.

You are trying to accomplish something. That thing isn't being accomplished because of the way you are going about it.

I fuck with you. You're one of my favorite posters, honestly. But how much more evident does it need to be? No, hate. Serious question.

I only read the first post and i thought everyone by now knew that stuff went on. I mean gated communities started to keep blacks outs. That info has been posted on here before

Last edited:
Lol....Yo, that is a bit much of a read but good thread topic...Here's something I watched a few weeks ago. Shyt like this should be known

I only read the first post and i thought everyone by now knew that stuff went on. I mean gated communities start to keep blacks outs. That info has been posted on here before

These were my thoughts as well. I thought it was common knowledge that this used to be the norm and that tons of communities nationwide still have it in their bylaws or whatever, enforced or not.

Back