Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Homie got more time than the white chick who was selling little white girls on that island to President and Kings. None the less all he had to do was make his music get his money and mind his business but a hard head will lead to a soft ass nh pause
You sound conflicted

The judge pretty much said as much.

‘Given the chance to abuse more victims, Mr. Kelly is likely to do so.’.

Good point. I think we all forget how this was a VERY long time coming.

I have this very vivid memory of being in high school when that scandalous ass tape dropped with him and that little girl and the general feeling from my local radio DJs being, "this nigga's finished". I even remember them playing all his music and taking calls and callers where phoning in with OVERWHELMING support for this nigga and publicly saying their goodbyes and everything.

And then somehow...he beats the case. He drops some bangers, his career thrives and he got RIGHT back on that same bullshit.

Flash forward to present day and now *I'm* father to a son in high school around the same age I was when that tape leaked. That's crazy.

fuck em. I mean literally...fuck em.

No man that takes advantage of young girls should be allowed in society. so when they roll up and spit in his booty hole day 1 I hope he enjoys it.

seriously though. I feel all the folks that worked for him that KNEW what he was doing get brought up on charges too. this nigga didn't do shit this long without folks covering for him.

I slip into bad eating habits one day, and my wife calling me out on it. this nigga been preding on underage women for decades and folks ain't bat an eye.

fuck em. I mean literally...fuck em.

No man that takes advantage of young girls should be allowed in society. so when they roll up and spit in his booty hole day 1 I hope he enjoys it.

seriously though. I feel all the folks that worked for him that KNEW what he was doing get brought up on charges too. this nigga didn't do shit this long without folks covering for him.

I slip into bad eating habits one day, and my wife calling me out on it. this nigga been preding on underage women for decades and folks ain't bat an eye.

6grN.gif

Fuck R. Kelly.

So our we still going to listen to his music at family functions or weddings cause I literally just made a whole playlist for our family reunion.
I haven't listened to a single R. Kelly sung song in a few years now, intentionally or otherwise.

Now, tbf, I have listened to a ton of songs he wrote. The mfer was writing everybody shit for a minute. :mybad:

Good point. I think we all forget how this was a VERY long time coming.

I have this very vivid memory of being in high school when that scandalous ass tape dropped with him and that little girl and the general feeling from my local radio DJs being, "this nigga's finished". I even remember them playing all his music and taking calls and callers where phoning in with OVERWHELMING support for this nigga and publicly saying their goodbyes and everything.

And then somehow...he beats the case. He drops some bangers, his career thrives and he got RIGHT back on that same bullshit.

Flash forward to present day and now *I'm* father to a son in high school around the same age I was when that tape leaked. That's crazy.

Yeah I vividly remember being in the car the 1st time I heard the Ignition remix after the 1st charges hit and thought "This man gives no fucks to release this song with sex charges hanging over his head"...and 20 years later he was still on the same shit

Back