Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

Who’s this fuckin doofy headed muhfucka?

Slow it down, dipshit. Ain’t no one championing R.

Ayo you is one dirty looking motherfucker man. Look like you make people itch and shit. Flea ridden bastard. Wash your damn face man wtf leaving the house like that have some fucking decency you dirtball crusty son of a bitch.

Ayo you is one dirty looking motherfucker man. Look like you make people itch and shit. Flea ridden bastard. Wash your damn face man wtf leaving the house like that have some fucking decency you dirtball crusty son of a bitch.

Bruh. You sound like a white person.

Yall need to meet up and hash this out irl. idgaf. Dude need to beat yo ass for talking like that.

The way you be posting it's time to see that man in the streets, he already said he's coming to your area.

And y’all can both suck my dick nigga talk cash shit daily but now he a victim foh
Naw, muhfucka. YOU get the fuck on.

No one here addresses you, EVER. You're that insignificant on this muhfucka. Yet, you go out of your way to insert yourself into conversations, insulting me at every fuckin turn. So, cool.

Early November, I'm coming to Hampton for a frat brother's birthday. I can set aside 30-60 minutes for you to see how spicy you are in person.

Naw, muhfucka. YOU get the fuck on.

No one here address you, EVER. You're that insignificant on this muhfucka. Yet, you go out of your way to insert yourself into insulting me at every fuckin turn. So, cool.

Early November, I'm coming to Hampton for a frat brother's birthday. I can set aside 30-60 minutes for you to see how spicy you are in person.

So you’re a victim and I pick on you is what you saying lol

Shut up bitch you be challenging women to fight
You ain't accept the fight challenge

AcademicGlaringBluet-size_restricted.gif

Back