Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

No your nasty ass mind took it there, I think you're the sicko

Bruh... I literally found a page that has R Kelly lyrics that are CLEARLY referencing underaged girls and I not only posted a link to the site in this very thread, I also posted quotes from it ('cause I don't know any of his songs).

Questionable Lyric: “Parents out of town, ladies all around. Me and the crew doin’ what we do.” R.Kelly released this song in 1998. He was 31 years old at the time. Who’s he dating with parents at home?

Questionable Lyric: “It’s been so many years so I know it feels awkward. Know you had to tuck all your tears in your school locker.” It sounds like Robert wants to be there for someone who uses a school locker. Not cool.

:niggaa: :niggaa: :niggaa:

I was done with rkelly when Aries spiers did the statutory rape skit on mad tv when i was like 11 im 32 fucking years old now, idu how niggas still fighting for him yall need to be lined up and shot

Bruh... I literally found a page that has R Kelly lyrics that are CLEARLY referencing underaged girls and I not only posted a link to the site in this very thread, I also posted quotes from it ('cause I don't know any of his songs).

Questionable Lyric: “Parents out of town, ladies all around. Me and the crew doin’ what we do.” R.Kelly released this song in 1998. He was 31 years old at the time. Who’s he dating with parents at home?

Questionable Lyric: “It’s been so many years so I know it feels awkward. Know you had to tuck all your tears in your school locker.” It sounds like Robert wants to be there for someone who uses a school locker. Not cool.

:niggaa: :niggaa: :niggaa:
Meh.

Don't got none of those songs on my phone.

Still the shit.

When can we speak about the trial.

like frfr

like we need to understand what he was charged with and guilty of.

trust me.
Y’all need to look into this.
It can be fuck him all day, I just ask that y’all understand the trial itself

like frfr

trust me.
You basically saying since white people get off so should Kels?

Cause if you just pointing out the fact that white people get off then that should probably be a different, unrelated thread.

like frfr

trust me.

bruh theres plenty of trials you can reference if you wanna talk miscarriages of justice. Why are you wasting you energy on this piece of shit

You basically saying since white people get off so should Kels?

Cause if you just pointing out the fact that white people get off then that should probably be a different, unrelated thread.
Not sure how you got this conclusion from my post.

you guys gotta stop with this. Can we have a decent conversation about the trial?

this is not about white people or getting off.

bruh theres plenty of trials you can reference if you wanna talk miscarriages of justice. Why are you wasting you energy on this piece of shit
Damn you too?

who said miscarriage of justice?

like fr
Who said that?

why are y’all assuming that from that post?

I clearly said look at this trial but for some reason y’all can’t separate the man from the trail and think I’m on some he was railroaded huh?

fuck is wrong with y’all.
Oh and fuck you again, race. You don’t even know what I’m getting at but you love to assume.

Back