Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

You saying allegedly. Giving him a out.

Not cool bruh. Not cool.
That's what the word is when you're accused of something that hasn't been proven to be true.

You arguing what he did with Aaliyah 25yrs ago is cool I guess. I'm not tho. Im talking this case that he sitting in jail for. Unless I missed where he on trial for marrying her in this case.

Is that what's he's on trial for? What about 'allegedly' pissing on a minor?

So you need a trial to condemn a pedo preying on a 15 year old when a marriage certificate has been seen?
Condemn away my guy. I've seen folks condemned for less

Can you punish him 25yrs later for an annulled marriage? I wouldn't think so but.....here are huh

That's what the word is when you're accused of something that hasn't been proven to be true.

You arguing what he did with Aaliyah 25yrs ago is cool I guess. I'm not tho. Im talking this case that he sitting in jail for. Unless I missed where he on trial for marrying her in this case.

Is that what's he's on trial for? What about 'allegedly' pissing on a minor?

Condemn away my guy. I've seen folks condemned for less

Can you punish him 25yrs later for an annulled marriage? I wouldn't think so but.....here are huh
So you admit he married a 15 year old?

Him illegally obtaining that marriage certificate is part of one of his federal indictments.
Thank you sir. Is it a charge or is it being used as evidence to support the other charges against him?

And I'm not asking expecting an answer or for you to know every fact of the case to continue the conversation

My stance has been the AJS is faulty af and whether its R Kelly on trial or the kid from the Bronx that was locked up for 3 yrs over an 'alleged' back pack, the system should be looked at with a GREAT side eye

The new 'charges' are still just allegations until proven otherwise. This doesn't mean I support or stand behind a pedo. @Dwayne

Thank you sir. Is it a charge or is it being used as evidence to support the other charges against him?

And I'm not asking expecting an answer or for you to know every fact of the case to continue the conversation

My stance has been the AJS is faulty af and whether its R Kelly on trial or the kid from the Bronx that was locked up for 3 yrs over an 'alleged' back pack, the system should be looked at with a GREAT side eye

The new 'charges' are still just allegations until proven otherwise. This doesn't mean I support or stand behind a pedo. @Dwayne

Did he not fuck with a 15 year old on camera?
Did he not fuck and marry a teen in Aaliyah?

What are you doing here?

C'mon, man. It's a charge. A federal offense. And it's a fact because he couldn't legally obtain a marriage certificate for the then 15 year old Aaliyah.

Does he have a marriage license? Then yes he did. And its within the law for him to do then get mad ya law makers for allowing that to be the case

It's the lawmakers fault that he illegally obtained a marriage certificate to marry a minor?

Where were you when this thread 1st started? I would have enjoyed this level of trolling back then, especially from a moderator
I'm sure I posted in here before. I popped in today thinking the update worth something and it's more allegations. Cool

I guess cause I ain't come with a pitchfork, I'm a troll

Tell them the definition of an allegation and I'm idiot of the week ??‍♂️

Cant help but think most of this is fuckery because R Kelly is the only one charged. All the people around him, hiding shit, funneling girls, going in their garage to find an old sports VHS and stumble across video of R Kelly fucking an underaged girl, yet some how R Kelly the only one charged.

Cant help but think most of this is fuckery because R Kelly is the only one charged. All the people around him, hiding shit, funneling girls, going in their garage to find an old sports VHS and stumble across video of R Kelly fucking an underaged girl, yet some how R Kelly the only one charged.
They are charging 3 more associates

Back