Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

I see so many failures in this.
So many predators.
Unfortunately kelz gotta pay for it all.
And going to prison....niggas might abuse him and start his nightmare all over again.

Damn shame

I don’t think he gonna be locked up with regular folks

You poor misguided soul

Let me ask you a question, who do you think more known by the masses R 'I Believe I Can Fly' Kelly or Jeff 'Personally Don't Know Why He A Billionare' Epstein

The boy Epstein all on cnn. Yea jelly is more famous but Epstein got way more powerful people that need to be locked up that helped him. I get it white privilege allows him to slide. But acting like kelly is picked on unfairly when he literally been chillen is crazy to me.

All these other court cases against black people being treated unfairly but we using r.kelly as the example.

You poor misguided soul

Let me ask you a question, who do you think more known by the masses R 'I Believe I Can Fly' Kelly or Jeff 'Personally Don't Know Why He A Billionare' Epstein

Anyone that is distracted from Epstein by this, didn't care to begin with. Those paying attention to Epstein understand the potential ramifications of his indictment.

Anyone that is distracted from Epstein by this, didn't care to begin with. Those paying attention to Epstein understand the potential ramifications of his indictment.

Because apparently nobody can think about more than one thing at a time

People tried to stop this years ago. You know what happened? A bunch of "they trying to tear a black man down when white guys been out here for years doing the same. Let him cook" . the very tactic you're employing in what you say is an attempt to bring more people under the fire is what is and has been used to give him a pass

Facts. We really gotta y’all about how black people will literally coddle famous bad niggas till it’s gets out of hand. Honestly don’t got to be famous it’s predators all over our community and folks don’t want to expose shit or bring attention at least till recently

This shit a mess. R kelly's lawyer trying to talk with his Matrix hair do and The savage family is wilding on him live at the press conference

That lawyer dude says he doesn't work for R kelly he said he workd for Mr Greenberg? who the fuck is that?His law firm?

Then he said R kelly is one of his clients.

Facts. We really gotta y’all about how black people will literally coddle famous bad niggas till it’s gets out of hand. Honestly don’t got to be famous it’s predators all over our community and folks don’t want to expose shit or bring attention at least till recently
This is my problem with this.

A lot of dudes are protected or overlooked for doing shit. And you are right niggas don't do shit til it gets outta hand.
This is why I look at kelz last. This niggas been around high schools. He should have been checked and afraid to be so blantant. But niggas ain't care.
How niggas starstruck with a pedo?
Its plenty niggas in our communities right now doing the same shit. But they cool?
Its plenty chicks still OK with their daughters out seeking older dudes to help them eat.
All this has to stop.

Go after all these niggas...but go after them with intent to punish all guilty. Not profit off their predator behavior or only having energy for just one person.

The metoo chick has been pushed out her own shit and she even said its not her job to go after white pedos. I have a problem with that. Cuz them white chicks use you platform to take down a black man but very few want to speak on big white people.

Nah, we can't select who should be punished even tho niggas do.

Whole shit is foul to me.
Even kelz going to jail and a few if his cohorts doing time still won't satisfy me.
Simply because it should have never happened to this extent.

Niggas who take this rkelly shit as a shot against black men and just disregard the dozens of women and kids affected by this sick nigga can eat a gun

Idk how any of you fake smart niggas come to this conclusion Harvey Weinstein wasn't prowling black neighborhoods to sucker mothers and kids Into a sex cult
Nigga u quoting a 5 month old post.. you too invested into Robert Kelly. Everyone agrees that dude needs to be locked up and at the same time at that moment it felt like black men was being targeted in the media. I'm done with this topic and Robert..

Nigga u quoting a 5 month old post.. you too invested into Robert Kelly. Everyone agrees that dude needs to be locked up and at the same time at that moment it felt like black men was being targeted in the media. I'm done with this topic and Robert..

I didn't even know it was a old post or a old thread but this Information has been out for a long time you still sound like an idiot

A lot of dudes are protected or overlooked for doing shit. And you are right niggas don't do shit til it gets outta hand.
This is why I look at kelz last. This niggas been around high schools. He should have been checked and afraid to be so blantant. But niggas ain't care.
Its plenty niggas in our communities right now doing the same shit. But they cool?
Its plenty chicks still OK with their daughters out seeking older dudes to help them eat.
All this has to stop.

Go after all these niggas...but go after them with intent to punish all guilty. Not profit off their predator behavior or only having energy for just one person.

The metoo chick has been pushed out her own shit and she even said its not her job to go after white pedos. I have a problem with that. Cuz them white chicks use you platform to take down a black man but very few want to speak on big white people.

Even kelz going to jail and a few if his cohorts doing time still won't satisfy me.

What does any of this have to do with getting R Kelly up out of here? You want proactive punishment when punishment is always a reactive action.

What does any of this have to do with getting R Kelly up out of here? You want proactive punishment when punishment is always a reactive action.
What I'm speaking about is learning from this to have it happen again.
Can't be reactive when being protive now can stop more shit later.

All this has to stop.

Well bruh let’s look at the culture of America and sex predators. For a long time a man could rape his wife and people would get married at like 16 and let’s add that being rich gives anybody more leeway to act up and pay it off. Look how we were founded by rapists killers and thieves looking for a lick.

R. Kelly slid because he had money, a lot of people think a girl over 13 is good to go sexually, people think the girls were being fast, women find him attractive so he can’t possibly rape anybody, his victims were black girls so if their parent ain’t care nobody would, and they didn’t want to hemm a black man up.

You can spend years wondering why some shit happened but this shit was simple. People ask well how do you stop it? I said we gotta teach kids not to be rapey niggas said we already do that and some niggas just rapists. I think we need more sex education in general to deal with all these grey areas of sexual misconduct but people view that as SJW and act like they don’t know why this is prevelant

Well bruh let’s look at the culture of America and sex predators. For a long time a man could rape his wife and people would get married at like 16 and let’s add that being rich gives anybody more leeway to act up and pay it off. Look how we were founded by rapists killers and thieves looking for a lick.

R. Kelly slid because he had money, a lot of people think a girl over 13 is good to go sexually, people think the girls were being fast, women find him attractive so he can’t possibly rape anybody, his victims were black girls so if their parent ain’t care nobody would, and they didn’t want to hemm a black man up.

You can spend years wondering why some shit happened but this shit was simple. People ask well how do you stop it? I said we gotta teach kids not to be rapey niggas said we already do that and some niggas just rapists. I think we need more sex education in general to deal with all these grey areas of sexual misconduct but people view that as SJW and act like they don’t know why this is prevelant
While i agree with most of this , the last part kinda has no bearing. Sex education is a bit different then sexual assault.
I mean outside of that how many adults are really held accountable for shit?
I forgot who said it but the bottom line is money over everything.
And what ever helps get to the bottomline...alot of people overlook shit.

Shit irks me like hell.
Kelz aint shit...but for a nigga to pick a girl up , transport her and drop her off knowing what's about to happen and leave....shit triggers me.

Back