Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly Trial. Guilty, Faces Decades In Prison

R. Kelly allegedly "coerced his alleged 'sex slave,' Joycelyn Savage, to lie to cops if asked about their relationship," TMZ reports.

According to the gossip site, the 23-year-old's family recently gave the evidence to support their claim to federal investigators. They also reportedly gave the feds additional digital evidence that incriminates Kelly's ex-assistant Cheryl Mack, who allegedly facilitated a meeting between Joycelyn, who was 19 at the time, and Kelly in 2015. That meeting was reportedly the catalyst to Joycelyn "dropping everything and moving in with him without her parents' knowledge."

The family's treasure trove of "evidence" doesn't end there. They also reportedly handed over old emails and texts between them and Cheryl, audio recordings of Kelly allegedly coercing Joycelyn into lying about their relationship if authorities ever spoke to her, and social media message from Kelly's team that reportedly show "he had others working for him to procure young women."

While the Savage's attorney, Gerald Griggs declined to comment on their reported evidence, Kelly's attorney, Steve Greenberg, told TMZ, "We are not going to continue to address anonymous rumors. From now on we are only going to deal with facts."

Earlier this week, Chicago police rushed to the 52-year-old singer's Trump Tower condo after someone called 911 saying his girlfriends — Joycelyn and Azriel Clary — were attempting to carry out a "suicide pact." However, after officers arrived on the scene they quickly found out that the call was nothing more than a false alarm.

The false claim came nearly a week after the young women spoke out in their first joint interview since the airing of Surviving R. Kelly. Azriel, who is 21-years-old, couldn't hold back tears as she addressed the claims that Kelly abuses her. "I am crying because you guys don’t know the truth and you guys believe in some f**king facade that our parents are saying for money and if you can't see that then you're ignorant and you're stupid!" she yelled at Gayle King.

As previously reported, Joycelyn and Azriel's families appeared in Surviving R. Kelly, a documentary that aired the harrowing recounts of Kelly's alleged sexual abuse — told by seven alleged survivors — over the last 20-plus years. In it, Joycelyn and Azriel's parents alleged their daughters are victims of the disgraced singer's brainwashing, and are being held against their will by Kelly. Azriel's parents additionally claimed that the 52-year-old singer began having a relationship with their daughter when she was only 17-years-old.

so if the tapes have the same girl on it from 2008, can he be charged again for the same lil girl because its a different tape?

and if someone has semen on clothing...does that mean rape or underage sex? how can that be proven?

Dominique Gardner, a former girlfriend of R&B singer R. Kelly who appeared in some of the most harrowing scenes in the documentary series “Surviving R. Kelly,” is speaking publicly for the first time about her relationship with the accused sexual abuser.

Gardner, who was with R. Kelly on and off for nine years, explained to Chicago music journalist Jim DeRogatis why she didn’t leave him — a question many abuse survivors are often asked.

“He is a giver, because when everything between me and him was good — oh, my God, it was, like, perfect,” she told DeRogatis, who has covered the allegations against Kelly for 20 years, in an article published Tuesday in The New Yorker. “But, as soon as he gets mad, he turns into a person like, oh, what up, the new Rob.”

The Lifetime docuseries aired in January, detailing decades of abuse allegations that include preying on girls as young as 13 and holding young women in an alleged sex cult. In a gripping scene, it shows Gardner’s mother Michelle Kramer tracking down her daughter and rescuing her from a Los Angeles hotel where Gardner had been staying with other R. Kelly girlfriends.

Kelly was charged last month with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. He has repeatedly denied all allegations of underage sex and abuse.

Gardner said she briefly returned to Kelly in May after the scene shown in the docuseries. She permanently left him two weeks later. She told DeRogatis the final straw was Kelly not allowing her to attend her younger brother’s graduation.

“I would probably still be there,” she said. “But when he told me ‘No’ ... I’m, like, ‘What is wrong with you?’ You don’t let people see their families, I guess, because we might realize how much freedom and happiness we have out there with our families.”

Gardner, echoing other accusers, said Kelly imposed restrictions on the young women, controlling meals, clothing, bathroom access and visits with parents or other loved ones.

“I couldn’t even have a drink without his permission,” Gardner said. “I’m a grown-ass woman, and I’ve gotta ask you if I want a drink? Everything you do, you have to ask him. That’s not living, that’s not normal. I’ve got to ask to use the fucking bathroom? Are you serious? I’m about to pee on myself if I can’t get in contact with you. What the fuck is this?”

She stopped short of calling Kelly’s treatment a “cult” and said she was not “brainwashed,” as the parents of Kelly’s current girlfriends, Joycelyn Savage and Azriel Clary, claim happened to their daughters.

“I wouldn’t even say ‘mind games.’ It was just the fact that he tried to break me,” Gardner said. “I couldn’t be broken. He wanted that control over me, and I wouldn’t give him that power. So, he figured, like, If I don’t give her food, she’ll come around. Nope. I’d rather die than come around and give you my soul.”

Kelly, in an explosive interview with “CBS This Morning” host Gayle King last week, repeatedly screamed and cried, rising out of his chair before his publicist restrained him. Kramer said last week that neither she nor her daughter could watch the full interview because it reminded Gardner of Kelly’s abuse.

Gardner said that she does not think Kelly should go to prison.

“I feel like he should be on house arrest in a studio, because, like I said, his music makes him get through the situations, what’s he going through,” she said. “Jail time, no. He needs to have a twenty-four-hour therapist at his house.”

She added: “I loved him to death, you know what I’m sayin’? But he needs help. Who doesn’t need help?”

this lady bringing the receipts. a lot of these parents are complicit too

very interesting.

i need to look up the definition of sex trafficking.
seems like alot of people are guilty of this and dont even know it.

no-no-i-no-click-link.jpg

Damn shame that he wrote and produced all that music and dont make money off it.

Did he sell his shit or never owned it?

Feds ran a fake fire alarm to put in surveillance equipment in the massage parlor. They probably the ones who robbed kellz to get the tapes. just a thought.

so the chick says.......she left because he didnt want her to see her lil brother.

so was she trafficked?

like real shit....she just left.
no story of a death defying escape...she just left?

and the one of the new tapes is of the old chick and the other tape is of a chick who was 24.
this shit is crazy

so the chick says.......she left because he didnt want her to see her lil brother.

so was she trafficked?

like real shit....she just left.
no story of a death defying escape...she just left?

and the one of the new tapes is of the old chick and the other tape is of a chick who was 24.
this shit is crazy

this shit worse than trapped in the closet story line

Back