Welcome To aBlackWeb

R Kelly just dropped a new album. Y’all gonna listen?

thenigga sold over 70 million records AFTER the Aaliyah marriage reveal

but let’s say it was only Chicago niggas bumping his shit lol

That has what to do with today? Yes at one point niggas across the country didn’t care about sex crimes. Yes a whole lot of people supported pedo music. Like you trying to convince us.

That has what to do with today? Yes at one point niggas across the country didn’t care about sex crimes. Yes a whole lot of people supported pedo music. Like you trying to convince us.
and I don’t care what u do nigga just miss us with that pearl clutching act

let me ask you though when exactly did noggas start caring about sex crimes?

and I don’t care what u do nigga just miss us with that pearl clutching act

let me ask you though when exactly did noggas start caring about sex crimes?

Maybe bout last 10 years or so. And nobody clutching pearls but being r kelly shining knight is wild. Would the ancestors approve? Lol every time niggas say they disgusted here y’all go “niggas ain’t care in 2007”

Maybe bout last 10 years or so. And nobody clutching pearls but being r kelly shining knight is wild. Would the ancestors approve? Lol every time niggas say they disgusted here y’all go “niggas ain’t care in 2007”
So u were about 25 when u realized that sex crimes was something to care about?

Both but let me ask you… what made niggas care bout that 10 years ago?

Well if you asking me sex crimes always been weird to me. But i never like saw the shit happening. Besides like high school girls messing with dudes in their early 20s. As far as society putting more light on sex crimes I would say it was about 10 years ago. Me too movement. Now where we going with this?

I hadn't listened to R Kelly Music in a long time and won't go out my way to listen to this either. I do find it funny tho that the "let them rock" crowd finds offense what other people choose to listen too.

Back