Welcome To aBlackWeb

R. Kelly insiders may have helped with alleged sexual abuse

nah brah........you see me that way.

i dont think im the smartest.
i said i was the main one saying that we need to look at everyone.
while most others said it too it wasnt as important to them.

crazy, yall really think im on some high horse shit.
dont be shocked that you see things aint that way.

if its going to be looked into....what more can be said about it.
im just glad others going to be looked at.
now its a game of wait and see what really happens.

I can't think of a poster who disagreed with everyone being looked at. The point that you still don't get is that R. Kelly was the subject and all you wanted to talk about was everyone and everything else. Everyone knows R didn't do his isht in a vacuum. You weren't introducing revolutionary ideas, just redirecting the conversation from R. Kelly to these people and "the big picture".

I can't think of a poster who disagreed with everyone being looked at. The point that you still don't get is that R. Kelly was the subject and all you wanted to talk about was everyone and everything else. Everyone knows R didn't do his isht in a vacuum. You weren't introducing revolutionary ideas, just redirecting the conversation from R. Kelly to these people and "the big picture".
yuuup
bruh you stay on some shit.

you call it redirecting,.....i said blame others too.
but for some reason...you go off on some other shit.....like i need to be celebrating or i think im the smartest.

not sure what you hating on but you a grown ass man.

get over it and just admit your view of me is warped for some odd reason.

and as you say.....good day sir

yuuup
bruh you stay on some shit.

you call it redirecting,.....i said blame others too.
but for some reason...you go off on some other shit.....like i need to be celebrating or i think im the smartest.

not sure what you hating on but you a grown ass man.

get over it and just admit your view of me is warped for some odd reason.

and as you say.....good day sir

Translation: I am unable to rebut anything you said so I will resort to a personal attack and end the conversation.

Be good out there.

That stupid MF left the cameras and tapes at the house he sold. He sealed his own fate. What do you expect though he is illiterate. How does a homeless street performer gain so much and then be stupid enough to lose it all like that?

That stupid MF left the cameras and tapes at the house he sold. He sealed his own fate. What do you expect though he is illiterate. How does a homeless street performer gain so much and then be stupid enough to lose it all like that?
if this is the case.....they held them tapes for how long?

@DOS_patos that's how the first case happ3nedback in 2001 a writerbought the Kelly's house when he moved out and he found a room with hidden cameras with multiple angles he found a camera in one of the tapes. He looked at the tape and was shocked that it was r kelly.

Back