R.I.P. Bo$$

Seems like she woulda been a perfect fit working with Dr. Dre and Death Row.

Wonder why that never happened?
No telling who she worked with on her second album that got shelved outside of Def Jef.

^^^^^ I already knew about all this and in retrospect, that’s probably why she never ended up working with some of the GOAT’s .

The fact that she was really from Michigan and not Cali and the fact that she wasn’t really gang-related hurt her credibility.,,,

But, think about it…

Ice Cube ain’t no gang-banger; Dr. Dre ain’t no gang-banger….

Hell… Rick Ross was a damn correctional officer and vehemently denied it in the beginning…

And the list goes on.

All those dudes are successful, multimillionaires today and considered to be smart businessmen.

Bo$$ should not have been black-balled like that.

As far as I’m concerned, she was a talented MC who was good at marketing herself in a certain way and shoulda been way bigger than she was.

The Industry did her dirty.

R.I.P.

Reactions: konceptjones

^^^^^ I already knew about all this and in retrospect, that’s probably why she never ended up working with some of the GOAT’s .

The fact that she was really from Michigan and not Cali and the fact that she wasn’t really gang-related hurt her credibility.,,,

But, think about it…

Ice Cube ain’t no gang-banger; Dr. Dre ain’t no gang-banger….

Hell… Rick Ross was a damn correctional officer and vehemently denied it in the beginning…

And the list goes on.

All those dudes are successful, multimillionaires today and considered to be smart businessmen.

Bo$$ should not have been black-balled like that.

As far as I’m concerned, she was a talented MC who was good at marketing herself in a certain way and shoulda been way bigger than she was.

The Industry did her dirty.

R.I.P.

She should've repackage her image back then social media wasn't a thing so people would've forgot and moved on

Reactions: Allah_U_Akbar
RIP to her.

Yeah, she got exposed bad. That track she did w/ Spice 1 was my shyt.

RIP to her.

Yeah, she got exposed bad. That track she did w/ Spice 1 was my shyt.

I think the thing that hurt her career the most was the fact that she wasn’t from L.A.

I’ll use Ice Cube as an example again.

We love Ice Cube, but everybody knows he ain’t no gang banger.

This dude grew up in a good, two parent household and never been arrested or joined a gang.

But, he built his whole music career off being “gangsta”.

Why does he get a pass but Bo$$ didn’t?

They’re both just entertainers as far as I’m concerned.

What’s the difference?

Reactions: IUTpt2
I think the thing that hurt her career the most was the fact that she wasn’t from L.A.

This dude grew up in a good, two parent household and never been arrested or joined a gang.

What’s the difference?

That and goin' to Catholic school.

What’s the difference?
Cube said himself he wasn't no gangsta he was just more pro black.....the media try to make him look like a gangsta rapper he made songs like true to the game, look who's burning now, I wanna kill sam....gangsta rappers ain't making those type of songs