R&B Singer Jill Scott Thinking About Leaving United States For Holland to Protect Her Teen Son.

Shouldn't everyone do this?

Leave to live in a country that fits your needs if it's the USA for some then cool but this should be the norm

• Ether
Reactions: Greg.nice
She can always relocate to Africa... more black people on there than any other race

:icu:
"So the ones in the West
Will never move East
And feel like they could be at home
Dem get tricked by the beast
But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?"

My sister did it. She already speaks the language and got family from there so it wasn't a huge culture shock. Ima have to visit and see what's poppin cuz it seem waaay too collectively white on the surface. Like even in white areas here got pockets of brown ppl. I doubt they got that over there.

• Goat
Reactions: figo
Seeing that shes a US entertainer, imma just assume shes not that well informed on Holland culture as a whole and just visited some tourist areas a few times. But is ready to rave about the country and encourage everyone to move there. Might get a mean wake up call like Kim K did with France. Thought shit was sweet enough for her to floss heavy and have no fucking security. Ran her ass back to trash America fast af.

Seeing that shes a US entertainer, imma just assume shes not that well informed on Holland culture as a whole and just visited some tourist areas a few times. But is ready to rave about the country and encourage everyone to move there. Might get a mean wake up call like Kim K did with France. Thought shit was sweet enough for her to floss heavy and have no fucking security. Ran her ass back to trash America fast af.
That was a bit different

lol man you canā€™t run from white supremacy. Even Africans in Africa deal with white supremacy.

Unless she actually does it this is all just.. I don't know. Performative?

I mean does she expect the US to be like "OK guys we gotta chill TF out on this racism shit. We're about to lose Jill Scott to the Dutch."