Quote A Lyric That Made Ur Face Do This

nigga i just copied and pasted... stop being a nerd for once in your life....

oh and i changed kufi to samurai sword to fuck with you....

if you missed that blatant attempt of me fucking with you...then i see why encyclopedia rappers are your favorite

well, it made no sense in the context to what you were trying to get across sir

i mean, not everything i listen to has to begin with

I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries

but i can appreciate the metaphors, double entendre's, etc... when i hear them

the very first post i made in this thread was a complete mindfuck ONLY after i went on youtube

that new lupe
giphy.gif

I'm just saying, its easier to connect with a guy like beans who overwhelming authenticity paints a vivid picture that's clear precise and full of wisdom....

I seriously fucks with beans....

So when beans drops a line that twists my face up.... Dude dropping some real shit that he done experienced either first hand,, or close enough that when he passes it to me through his songs,, I immediately recognize the weight and relevance of it....

I really be taken when Mac spits....

Lupe have his moments, but that riddler shit you gotta look up after the fact to catch all the references to listen to a second time hoping you catch it the second time around.....

Its clever
It Witty
Its dope
Its smart as shit...

And like I said, maybe y'all get off on those esoteric references you have to catch after the fact (cuz unless you bout to go on jeopardy, no way you catching all Lupe shit first go around)

But to me its just like....

Eh....

I don't want to have to go online and read a break down just to catch every bar.... I want that shit to catch me right away and put me in a certain mood

i can accept that