Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Quick poll about reparations check?

Check Amount

• 250k?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500k?

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 750k?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 mil?

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
I'm glad you used that word.

Because it's not coming from a government pay check.

It's very likely coming from something else that needs it....

Do again where is the money coming from

Cuz if it's coming from education, or anything else designed to help people I don't want it

Education seems like it get cut every year

Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga
Still nigga, still nigga
So everyone gets equal cut

giphy.webp

Fuck giving a check to everyone. Too many people out here are fiscally irresponsible as fuck, and would give that shit right back to these cacs in three months, tops.

Reparations should be INFRASTRUCTURE set up for us to thrive for generations....more black-owned ground level businesses like banks, grocery stores, our own telecommunications companies, etc.

They ain't gonna ever give us money bcuz they would claim it's too difficult or something like that. Plus we would most likely put it right back in the white man's hand. What they can do is let us be tax exempt on everything for now on and i would be OK with that. Being exempt on sales tax, income earned etc. would close some of the wage gap that white folks benefit from white privilege. Not paying income tax could help with sending our kids to college.

No one getting a reparation check, idk why people even wasting energy one this shit yet again. They can easily evade it by saying it was too long ago and they dont know all the people to give money to. If you niggas was really serious about putting them in a tight spot, how bout you press them for all the loans black veterans got fucked out of after WW2 that white veterans got and flourished with. Since everyone fake cares about the troops now.

Other.

Free from paying property taxes and federal/state income taxes for at least 100 years. Also exempt from student loan interest.

Last edited:
the amount doesnt matter to me......

i want whatever amount to be invested properly.

this would be a chance for black people to become independent of white people.
unfortuantely too many of us want to stunt before we are stable.

i can see gucci, prada, tesla, bmw and jordan brand and others becoming a hot stock to buy.

group economics, financial literacy and generational wealth is what i wish.

but for some reason..........i just have a good feeling about it.

Bold is sad but true. I could see the same thing happening. Most niggas would take that check and blow it immediately at some white owned business on some bullshit. Those reparation checks would turn into white business stimulus packages.

Bold is sad but true. I could see the same thing happening. Most niggas would take that check and blow it immediately at some white owned business on some bullshit. Those reparation checks would turn into white business stimulus packages.
damn,....this is funny and etherous

i dont think education will matter.

i have noticed that with more women getting degrees they goal post is moving.

now either they are overqualified or some other immeasurable qualification they cant reach.

Back