Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
let's say we are fucking casually and in conversation about our next hook up, i tell you im a lil self conscious about my weight because ive been in quarantine for a month. what would you say?

would you comfort me or undermine/dismiss it because we r just fuck buddies?

Last edited:
let's say we are fucking casually and in conversation about our next hook up, i tell you im a lil self conscious about my weight because ive been in quarantine for a month. what would you say?

would you comfort me or kind of undermine it because we r just fuck buddies?
Fuck buddys or not I care about all my bitches(yea I'm a big softy)
So I'd tell you I wouldn't be inviting u over if I didn't find u attractive in the first place.

I'd mention that the q word is affecting us all and after we lose a couple pounds together, I got some exercise equipment so we could lose a couple more pounds together.

Then I'd kick u out till next time ❤

Fuck buddys or not I care about all my bitches(yea I'm a big softy)
So I'd tell you I wouldn't be inviting u over if I didn't find u attractive in the first place.

I'd mention that the q word is affecting us all and after we lose a couple pounds together, I got some exercise equipment so we could lose a couple more pounds together.

Then I'd kick u out till next time ❤

lmaooooo I love this level of honesty

I'mma tell you the truth, but comfort you while doing so. We grown, so I expect that you can take it but I ain't gonna make it a big deal, especially if you lookin extra right with the weight. Maybe the ass got fatter, maybe the hips got wider, maybe the titties got bigger (is that even possible???), whatever it is I'mma make you feel good about it.

:uknowimright:

First response......let me see

You gon get this quarantined work regardless

I’d tell you that you shouldn’t be so weight conscious around me. If you gained weight it probably went to your thighs, hips and ass which would cause more veins in my dick to surface and higher levels of horniness..at least from me.

Or if it just went to your stomach, so? I’d be thankful to be even be getting some pussy

wee-bey-gif-12.gif

I'd comfort the shit outta you. I can kinda be insensitive with that type of shit, to be honest. I'll be like 'Man fuck outta here with that shit. You're gorgeous. You were gorgeous at 150lbs and you gorgeous at 180lbs or whatever. Ain't nobody tryna hear that shit. Bring that ass over here.'.

But it don't really matter how I feel about you body if YOU don't really fuck with it. So I try not to be dismissive about you feelings while I'm telling you how attractive you still are.

For what it's worth, there is a difference between fuck buddies and friends with benefits. And that difference might cause a nigga to behave differently.

Back