Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question of the day....... Petty or Point?

Nah all that's unnecessary... I get being fussed at no text back cause that's rude and a simple "I don't see this going anywhere could have sufficed", but this here dumb extra. Like you not getting any money and now your fame has spread and good luck on women paying you attention

If you don't hear within a day or 2 of that date just move on bruh

Looks like she dodged a bullet, possibly literary.

Hopefully.

Don't know where his head's at though.

He could be putting her on notice.

Might even think she owes him sex.

So, from his perspective, if she doesn't pay up..................

I don't know man gif.gif

....so does he have an invoice file specifically for dates he go on? Lol

For all we know shorty agreed to pay him back at the restaurant but then started duck and dodging him

He has a small point if that's the case, but its def overshadowed by his pettiness

Reactions: GNS
If he asked her out and had no problem paying then
He needs to let that go text or not

Not gonna pretend they aren't hoes skraight using niggaz for a meal outchea tho

Man I gave some chick an advance on only fans for exclusive content and every other day after that, she kept having an excuse why she ain’t do the video. Talking bout my mama in town, I can’t be doing that why she in the next room. But here and still she dropping free shit on her page to niggaz that just subscribed. I took the L, she hit me talking bout I got you this week. Told her nah, keep the 50 and have a bless day. I’d rather hold my L than play games or be petty with a woman.

Man I gave some chick an advance on only fans for exclusive content and every other day after that, she kept having an excuse why she ain’t do the video. Talking bout my mama in town, I can’t be doing that why she in the next room. But here and still she dropping free shit on her page to niggaz that just subscribed. I took the L, she hit me talking bout I got you this week. Told her nah, keep the 50 and have a bless day. I’d rather hold my L than play games or be petty with a woman.
Nobody's Fool

Nobody's Fool
Such a clever post, cause I deadass can’t tell if it’s a compliment or shade

jordan-myles-angel-garza.gif

Back