question for the ladies...

old ex got pulled over w/ my shit and had warrants for tickets

she had to sit like 4 days but I paid it all and got her out

shit was really her fault tho....just riding around in my shit while I was at work....she had a homegirl and her dude with her

the police called me and said she was going to jail and to come get my car...i told em i was stuck so they let ol girls boyfriend bring it to me....I have never met this nigga and now we riding around @ midnight smokin, bondin and shit cuz both of our girls in jail lmao....we were out all night, went to his hood and kicked it and everything lol...never saw him again

Depends on some things. Most likely no but under certain circumstances I could see myself doing it.

A Nigga who let’s his lady take the charge shouldn’t be in that type life.

Is it me?

Going to jail/prison is one of my biggest fears in life. Im too much of a square to do anything that's gon put me there, let alone for somebody else. Hell tf nah.

I'll lie for you, plead the (one, two, three, fo') fifff or play dumb like idk the situation but I aint goin to jail behind nann nigga lol

Going to jail/prison is one of my biggest fears in life. Im too much of a square to do anything that's gon put me there, let alone for somebody else. Hell tf nah.

I'll lie for you, plead the (one, two, three, fo') fifff or play dumb like idk the situation but I aint goin to jail behind nann nigga lol

seriously tho if you KNEW you had the type of person that was coming to get you regardless, that wouldnt ease your mind a bit?

or is it just the processing and losing your rights and shit for like 47.5 hours thats unbearable? lol

most people get a really good nap

seriously tho if you KNEW you had the type of person that was coming to get you regardless, that wouldnt ease your mind a bit?

or is it just the processing and losing your rights and shit for like 47.5 hours thats unbearable? lol

most people get a really good nap
I'm scared of any of all possibilities fam lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
This. I couldn't do it. My shit, my charge.

given we're together at the time, absolutely

but if im not there, there's noooooo fuckin good reason to involve more people lmao.....in mine and other people's situation this little charge might mean doing time for you, when it'll be plead down and probation for her

i really dont have to worry about this shit anymore regardless but yeah....she'll be straight folk....dont go doing 7 years tryna be a stand up guy

your whole family will be intact and at home next week