Welcome To aBlackWeb

question for married members only.

Two years to the day and I still haven't dated. I thought I'd maybe test the waters to see where I was at late last summer, but after some convos and a visit or two, I knew I wasn't ready yet.
Damn bro, sorry to hear that. I joined the fraternity on the same date but it's only been a year for me. It's a feeling you don't wish on anybody and you lose your complete appetite for serious dating

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. I joined the fraternity on the same date but it's only been a year for me. It's a feeling you don't wish on anybody and you lose your complete appetite for serious dating

Damn, sorry for you loss bruh. It's definitely some shit you don't wish on anyone for sure. Still going through it over here. Still got my moments where it's like I'm standing in the hospital with her and all that. It's a rough ass ride for certain. As for serious dating, yeah that shit ain't on the menu for the foreseeable future.

Damn, sorry for you loss bruh. It's definitely some shit you don't wish on anyone for sure. Still going through it over here. Still got my moments where it's like I'm standing in the hospital with her and all that. It's a rough ass ride for certain. As for serious dating, yeah that shit ain't on the menu for the foreseeable future.
I went thru therapy for a minute and it kinda helped but dude kept wanting to diagnosis me as being depressed and was confusing it with just being sad. I'm convinced I'll carry the void forever and often find myself apologizing to people when I let my anger get the best of me due to being stuck grieving

My wife and me has talked about this from time to time. We both said that we won't remarry. I would date and fuck around. Nut I don't think I could give my heart to another women if something ever happened to my wife.

I went thru therapy for a minute and it kinda helped but dude kept wanting to diagnosis me as being depressed and was confusing it with just being sad. I'm convinced I'll carry the void forever and often find myself apologizing to people when I let my anger get the best of me due to being stuck grieving

It's not that you're "stuck grieving", you're just going through the process. It takes time, and the length of time is different for everyone. Allow yourself to move through it at the pace you need to.

Back