Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question about Juice

Thread derailed......
Maybe because it's Friday but anyway

Bishop showed guilt & forgiveness and begged Q to not let him go. Not everybody has a good heart but Q still showed and attempted to save his childhood friend.

Q didn't know people from his hood were watching the whole time.
They saw his good deed because he at least attempted to save Bishop after all that drama.
The dude Q was selling tapes to even gave him some lame props and said the infamous line
"You got the Juice now"

Now Imagine if Q would've let Bishop go when he saw the guilt, forgiveness, and begging....
While the whole hood still watching....

Y'all think the hood would respect Q knowing that he didn't attempt to save?🤔
Y'all think Q would want to live with that guilt knowing that he could've at least attempted?🤔

I think he did the right thing.
He reached and attempted to help
If he reached and let go that would probably be a bad look on him publicly and mentally

Here's the deleted scene by they way

i think his hood would’ve been just fine if he let that nigga fall he killed a father and shot another homeboy and a bought he wasn’t shit. He needed to be got.

i think his hood would’ve been just fine if he let that nigga fall he killed a father and shot another homeboy and a bought he wasn’t shit. He needed to be got.

The hood didn't know all that shit Bishop had did cause if they did then that means the hood knew Q was part of the murder-robbery of old man Quilles and knew that Bishop killed Raheem and more than likely Steel as well.

Y'all buggin this the joint right hereView attachment 955391

LLS at you thinking you dropping unknown knowledge. That's already been posted on page 2
carry-on-tcfreer.gif

Nope

And why was there the thought that it was a “black brand”

Cause of the obvious carribean marks and the fact you only find that shit in the hood/lower income or urban neighborhoods.

Bet no white people you know that dont live in any of the spots I mentioned know what that is.

Cause of the obvious carribean marks and the fact you only find that shit in the hood/lower income or urban neighborhoods.

Bet no white people you know that dont live in any of the spots I mentioned know what that is.

Lol damn I assumed it was sold all over

But also, should I be mad at the Greek food spot up the street that’s run by all Mexicans?

It ain't that serious for me, I've gotten interesting answers from all over. One even dug into bishops parents and bishop as a person. But most say fuck'em. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back