Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quentin Tarantino's Untitled Final Film (TBA)

Quentin Tarantino is back for the last time.

The filmmaker behind some of the most indelible movies of the last three decades, Pulp Fiction and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood among them, is putting together what sources say is being billed as his final movie.

The Movie Critic is the name of the script that Tarantino wrote and is prepping to direct this fall, according to sources.

Logline details are being kept in a suitcase but sources describe the story as being set in late 1970s Los Angeles with a female lead at its center.

It is possible the story focuses on Pauline Kael, one of the most influential movie critics of all time. Kael, who died in 2001, was not just a critic but also an essayist and novelist. She was known for her pugnacious fights with editors as well as filmmakers. In the late 1970s, Kael had a very brief tenure working as a consultant for Paramount, a position she accepted at the behest of actor Warren Beatty. The timing of that Paramount job seems to coincide with the setting of the script — and the filmmaker is known to have a deep respect for Kael, making the odds of her being the subject of the film more likely.

The project does not have a studio home; it could go out to studios or buyers as early as this week, according to sources. One frontrunner could be Sony, where Tarantino has a tight relationship with topper Tom Rothman. Sony distributed Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, the filmmaker’s in 2019 opus to 1960s moviemaking and also gave him a unique deal in which the copyright reverts to him over time. Hollywood also won two Oscars after nabbing 10 nominations and grossed over $377 million worldwide.

Yeah if he was gon do kill bill 3 it should be been done awhile ago. Anyway how do y’all rank his movies?

I got pulp fiction, kill bill, and Django as his top 3. Still a few a I need to watch (hateful 8, once upon a time in Hollywood’s, inglorious basterds)

I started reservoir dogs but didn’t finish lol

Reservoir Dogs
Inglorious Bastards
Django Unchained
Jackie Brown
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Hateful Eight
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Yeah if he was gon do kill bill 3 it should be been done awhile ago. Anyway how do y’all rank his movies?

I got pulp fiction, kill bill, and Django as his top 3. Still a few a I need to watch (hateful 8, once upon a time in Hollywood’s, inglorious basterds)

I don't think Tarantino has a bad film in his filmography

Well the rumor was he wanted enough time to pass so the daughter of Vernita would grow up and come get revenge vs the Bride

Back