Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Queenpatrona

lol she just started the OF and already getting it popping, all we gotta do is wait for the leak

At the time you said this I truly wished you were right

First time coming to this thread in months. I would of thought there'd be more seeing that on reddit she started then stopped a new OF page. I was clearing out my HD and came across this vid. It's not much and I don't think this has been posted but if it has then my bad.

At the time you said this I truly wished you were right

First time coming to this thread in months. I would of thought there'd be more seeing that on reddit she started then stopped a new OF page. I was clearing out my HD and came across this vid. It's not much and I don't think this has been posted but if it has then my bad.

one of the biggest dissappoinments for sure lol

I remember like a year ago, she used to go on live all the time, and she seemed like she'd be down when she started the OF, but it was all another finesse lol

I hope niggas smartened up for the most part

damn the app I have is for android only but I'll just drop it for anyone checking:

Above is an app that allows you to save live streams by using instagram notifications to alert the app of any ongoing livestreams.

Go to a specific person's profile, set IG Live Notifications to all, sync the notifications in the app for the same profile and it does it's thing in the background

also the lives have no comments, it's just the raw stream...

Not memory intensive at all, so you can keep using your phone while the app is recording.

Back