Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quavo takes off grill after years…crap tooth central

Why is anyone surprised?

Pretty much every rapper that basically lived with their grill on back inna day ended up with major damage to their teeth. Wayne had to go through a grip of root canals and other shit when he finally took his shit off. I wouldn't be surprised if his shit is all implants at this point.
A lot of things make sense after finding this out. This probably why they mumble when speaking and rapping so much, barely talk in interviews, get pressed over little things. all because their teeth be hurting like hell

den den nen den nen den THE TOOTH HIS HERE!!!!!!

"Namsayin niggas tried to shit on the king's joke and allat Yall"

"It's cool though king,I like dropping a few stinkers and allat namsayin Yall

I love the cringe yall"

maxresdefault.jpg
Only a select few will get this but its fuckin hilarious

Can’t imagine the toothaches these niggas be dealing with, I wouldn’t wish that pain on anybody

That's probably the worst pain to endure because it's barely any to no relief from it. I remember when I used to get them. Luckily, all I needed was a deep cleaning then it went away. Flossing is the most important step in oral health. Ever since I got my braces off then it's a religion for me to brush, mouthwash and floss after every meal. I be telling people to take their oral health serious. Your teeth are the most important feature. That be the first thing people look at when you're talking

But that edit was fucking elite
It happens all the time with players joining new teams. I was gonna try and learn how to do that shit but the videos I saw made it seem too convoluted of a process

Can’t imagine the toothaches these niggas be dealing with, I wouldn’t wish that pain on anybody

MAN!!! Ain't that the truth! That little girl at the dentist office had me doing the high pitch scream when she was trying to replace my temporary cap after it fell off. I'm 43 years old and was in that chair begging for my Momma!!!!!

Back