OUT NOW Quavo & Takeoff - Only Built For Infinity Links ⛓

Takeoff so fucking fly with it with the flow. His part always my fav.

Migos paying some homage to the GOAT Hip Hop album. I ain't mad at it.

Crazy thing is that Rae had a song on his last album that I thought would have been perfect for a Migos feature and I'm not even a fan of them.

But how does it feel if you're in a three person group and the two other people decide to make their own group?

But how does it feel if you're in a three person group and the two other people decide to make their own group?
Offset left on his own so I mean I’m sure he’s fine

his issue is gonna be making a solo project on his own that’s actually decent

Offset left on his own so I mean I’m sure he’s fine

his issue is gonna be making a solo project on his own that’s actually decent

I thought it was some Styles P and Jadakiss type shit, but it looks like they are actually beefing. Offest removed them from his social media. I know I know.

That's important to people nowadays though.

I thought it was some Styles P and Jadakiss type shit, but it looks like they are actually beefing. Offest removed them from his social media. I know I know.

That's important to people nowadays though.

Oh no it’s past the point of speculation

offset not with them anymore at all

atleast from offset going to jail we already know Quavo and takeoff can work as a duo

Reactions: silverfoxx
Oh no it’s past the point of speculation

offset not with them anymore at all

atleast from offset going to jail we already know Quavo and takeoff can work as a duo

lol They probably told that nigga that all the time. Like every time he disagreed with something they were like "Nigga shut up, we already know we can do this without you, don't make us turn this into a duo."

lol They probably told that nigga that all the time. Like every time he disagreed with something they were like "Nigga shut up, we already know we can do this without you, don't make us turn this into a duo."
Offset gotta figure out how to be a main act instead of a feature artist

idk if he got it in him

nothing wrong with being a feature artist though