Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quavo & Saweetie Elevator Altercation Caught on video...Before Their Breakup

I don't think any of these parody Youtubers or Instagrammers or Twitterers are funny.

None of their shit is funny. It's cringeworthy.

Jeremiah Phillips is funny. He is one of the rare that doesn't feel cringe worthy but most parody Youtubers try too hard

QUAVO & SAWEETIE LAPD INVESTIGATING ELEVATOR VIDEO... Both Could Be At Fault

Quavo and Saweetie could soon be answering to the LAPD, because cops have opened an investigation into their elevator altercation ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us LAPD detectives have seen the video, obtained by TMZ, showing the now ex-couple fighting over a video game console box, and cops want to meet with both parties, separately, to discuss what went down.

Our sources say the situation could be considered an instance of domestic violence, where both parties are in the wrong. Cops want to determine what happened before and after the elevator surveillance footage was captured

TMZ broke the story, the video -- recorded last year -- opens with a shot of Saweetie seemingly taking a swipe at Quavo. They continue to struggle over the orange gaming case, and then Quavo grabs Saweetie by the arm and drags her into the elevator, hitting the back wall and both collapse on the ground.

Quavo gets up, but Saweetie remains on the floor through the rest of their elevator ride. When it comes to a stop and she gets up and limps out. It doesn't appear they exchanged any words while on the elevator.
As for the possible criminal case, we're told once cops wrap their investigation, they'll likely turn it over to the City Attorney to review for possible changes.

Neither Quavo nor Saweetie has spoken out since we posted the video.

They look to be in the same weight class to me, so fair fight?

On the real though, I don't really think we can say anything about this. If she was trying to get a way, and he chased after her to force her to stay around him, he's all the way wrong and deserves to be punished. If she was trying to take his stuff and all he was doing was trying to get it back, then I don't really see a problem. It's not like he manhandled her. The struggled a little, but when he got what he wanted he left her alone.

Back