Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quavo dropping an EP tonight

Takeoff really crushes just about everything.

He is the most technical...and his wordplay is much better than Quavo and Offset

His verse on Deads...he killed that shit man

Shit was trash

Im just glad it was only 3 tracks so i didnt have to sit thru more.

Idk if there is a "chosen migo" but Quavo aint it

My nigga dayum near made T-Shirt his song, he had THE best verse on Scotty Too Hotty, Best verse on What's The Price and everything he's on he smashes.

Personally I think Offset is the best one because he can be versatile but Takeoff is masterful AF that's for sure. One can't be mad at Takeoff or Offset. I never saw Quavo as the standout Migo. I get he has charisma but I'm not checking for Quavo on a solo.

Takeoff gets no love even though hes the best out the group.

Politics I think

My nigga dayum near made T-Shirt his song, he had THE best verse on Scotty Too Hotty, Best verse on What's The Price and everything he's on he smashes.

Personally I think Offset is the best one because he can be versatile but Takeoff is masterful AF that's for sure. One can't be mad at Takeoff or Offset. I never saw Quavo as the standout Migo. I get he has charisma but I'm not checking for Quavo on a solo.

Quavo and Offset both have charisma for days...thats why they stand out more imo

If Takeoff had that charisma...man....

And how hell is this short ass ep worthy of a sticky? I know when I make a thread on the new Undergorund avengers album it better get stickied.

He's the most mysterious but he's the one that goes off the most

Takeoff really crushes just about everything.

He is the most technical...and his wordplay is much better than Quavo and Offset

His verse on Deads...he killed that shit man

Damn thought i was the only one who seen Takeoff greatness, always loved how he be flowing. Id fuck with a solo tape.

Big Ol' Facts....

Takeoff does exactly what his name suggest.

He even made that mentally delayed nikka Yachty "Peek-A-Boo" song hard @ the end.

All 3 songs
source.gif

Back