Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quarantine Confessions

Women are goat friends even without the benefits
The majority of my co workers right now are women, and I got to tell ya. Ion wanna have sex wit none of em and I like every one of them. Having worked with 97 percent dudes for most of the past 13 years. It's a joy to not constantly hear, dick, sex, body function, and misogynistic jokes.

Women actually talk about shit and openly support one another

Like fam
:imsayin:

Is this what's it's like when you respect women?

Fam..one of them is so fucking cute..by cute I mean cute in behavior. Shes shy and giggles before she speaks, and is so timid but in a cute, you just wanna protect her way.

One of the training sups is mad supportive and positive, the other is stern but down to earth and straight forward..

Like man, I be sitting in the meetings like..damn I really like these women.

The majority of my co workers right now are women, and I got to tell ya. Ion wanna have sex wit none of em and I like every one of them. Having worked with 97 percent dudes for most of the past 13 years. It's a joy to not constantly hear, dick, sex, body function, and misogynistic jokes.

Women actually talk about shit and openly support one another

Like fam
:imsayin:

Is this what's it's like when you respect women?
I work with mostly women too
They can be annoying af, petty af, gossipy af
It is a nice change of pace to have female friends tho but I definitely keep some of em hoes at a distance

I work with mostly women too
They can be annoying af, petty af, gossipy af
It is a nice change of pace to have female friends tho but I definitely keep some of em hoes at a distance
I've seen that side of it too....

But its like..working with men, it's one thing for a man to act like a bitch..its another thing for a woman to act like a woman. I can forgive a woman doing something catty than I could tolerate a man doing the same. If a male coworker back bit me..if I wasnt in the position to do something to him, I'd spend the whole day mad about that shit.

Wit women, I get a lil bothered, but them its like..ehh, fuck her

I've seen that side of it too....

But its like..working with men, it's one thing for a man to act like a bitch..its another thing for a woman to act like a woman. I can forgive a woman doing something catty than I could tolerate a man doing the same. If a male coworker back bit me..if I wasnt in the position to do something to him, I'd spend the whole day mad about that shit.

Wit women, I get a lil bothered, but them its like..ehh, fuck her
I understand but
Nah I don't fuck with either
Not gonna let somebody get away with shit cause they gotta vagina
Bitches know y I don't fuck with them and keep it that way
Of course they have a certain leeway because their emotional and the fairer sex but egregious shit is egregious shit

Fam..one of them is so fucking cute..by cute I mean cute in behavior. Shes shy and giggles before she speaks, and is so timid but in a cute, you just wanna protect her way.

One of the training sups is mad supportive and positive, the other is stern but down to earth and straight forward..

Like man, I be sitting in the meetings like..damn I really like these women.
giphy.webp

Just doing petty shit around the house to irritate wifey.
And she does petty shit right back. Irritating the fuk outta me.

It's been bringing us closer.
Don't judge us.

Back