Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quarantine Confessions

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Thread is about things you would never confess to people outside of ABW

I’ll start. I don’t care.

I’m a Backstreet Boys fan

my mom bought me a Backstreet Boys album because my sisters were into *NSYNC, and she thought I was into the BB and bought me their first album and I ended up becoming a fan...

54E627C3-B831-4E14-A818-2737F31DEB95.gif

Hip hop is the most confusing and overrated genre of music ever created. I love it but damn some of the conversations about rappers is sad and pathetic. The things I’ve read in the music forum on here and ones in the old IC are confusing as hell. I thought women were emotional, just go into a JAY-Z vs Nas thread or don’t like that horror core BS rap that genocide cutter likes and you’ll see grown men crying over music. It’s hilarious

Last edited:
I have been wearing mismatched socks for my entire adult life. After doing laundry its stupid to waste time trying to find which pair of socks goes with the other and cant nobody see my socks anyways so fuck it...As I type this I have a black reebox sock on my left foot and a grey nike sock on my right. I admitted this once to someone and they laughed at me so now i just keep that shit to myself

I have been wearing mismatched socks for my entire adult life. After doing laundry its stupid to waste time trying to find which pair of socks goes with the other and cant nobody see my socks anyways so fuck it...As I type this I have a black reebox sock on my left foot and a grey nike sock on my right. I admitted this once to someone and they laughed at me so now i just keep that shit to myself

tenor.gif

I've been fucking girls that are 4's and 5's for an easy nut and now they think I like them. All the 7's and 8's are practicing social distancing or playing with my emotions.

These are alaska 4's and 5's too which makes it worse. They're probably california 1's and 2's.

Oh, we are just making general confessions I see, not quarantine related confessions. Please disregard my last post I only fuck 10s.

Ummmmmm...

I like getting married chicks on IG or FB to send me noods. Even when they arent complete smoke shows. Then i talk them up and get them to send me videos of them cumming. One time this guy who lives 40 miles north of me sent me a message telling me not to like any pics with his kids in it. I was like wtf is this dude talking about? I never like pics with kids or couples, that's my rule. So I look at his wifes page and I had liked a pic of her with the caption saying something like "we had a blast at Disneyland!". What I didnt realize was that there were more pics if you swiped and those had her kids in them. I was having a bad day already and for some reason that really irked me so I had his wifes nudes all ready to send to him, but I decided I'm better than that and responded with "I just like disneyland." To which he never responded.

His wife still sends me nudes.

I've been fucking girls that are 4's and 5's for an easy nut and now they think I like them. All the 7's and 8's are practicing social distancing or playing with my emotions.

These are alaska 4's and 5's too which makes it worse. They're probably california 1's and 2's.

You been sneaking liquor into the villages for ass, haven't you?

Oh, we are just making general confessions I see, not quarantine related confessions. Please disregard my last post I only fuck 10s.

Ummmmmm...

I like getting married chicks on IG or FB to send me noods. Even when they arent complete smoke shows. Then i talk them up and get them to send me videos of them cumming. One time this guy who lives 40 miles north of me sent me a message telling me not to like any pics with his kids in it. I was like wtf is this dude talking about? I never like pics with kids or couples, that's my rule. So I look at his wifes page and I had liked a pic of her with the caption saying something like "we had a blast at Disneyland!". What I didnt realize was that there were more pics if you swiped and those had her kids in them. I was having a bad day already and for some reason that really irked me so I had his wifes nudes all ready to send to him, but I decided I'm better than that and responded with "I just like disneyland." To which he never responded.

Lool u know them or u just stumble upon randoms?

Ummmmmm...

What she look like
And it's not like it's 6 nudes so don't even bother with the stingy shit

Lool u know them or u just stumble upon randoms?
The ones on Facebook I know through acquaintance and stuff, none of them I'm super close with or ever really have been. The ones on IG I generally dont know at all due to living all over the world, but they're the type of girls that always take pics with their husbands and go on and on about how happy they are so i just decide, i want to see if she'll send me nudes. It starts with me usually doing a fire emoji reaction on one of their stories. That's how i get in the dm without really "sliding" into the dm. Smart, right? Then theyll respond then I'll gas them up and next thing you know their putting toys in their holes on my screen for a few weeks. Then we will stop talking then out of the blue I'll say hello and make them do it again.

One time I was doing it to 3 girls literally at the same time. Copying and pasting my responses from one girl to the other girl and them all sending me videos. Shits hilarious thinking back on it.

Back