Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll [Qtr Finals] Goat Movie Tournament: Shawshank Redemption vs Goodfellas

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Still not the main character or star of the film.

So nothing has changed in this white movie vs. white movie thread

That info was offered as a rebuttal to your claim that Morgan Freeman was simply a "sidekick".

But to your point, one movie has Morgan Freeman as Narrator and co-star. One has Sam Jack in it for 5 minutes. Yep, same thing.

That info was offered as a rebuttal to your claim that Morgan Freeman was simply a "sidekick".

But to your point, one movie has Morgan Freeman as Narrator and co-star. One has Sam Jack in it for 5 minutes. Yep, same thing.

Exactly neither the star. So yes the exact same thing.

Them ABW checks must be nice

O1HBIp.gif

That shit wack as fuck. I don't care who made it, I don't care how much it costs

Show me 1 thing fly u rock. Exactly.

Goes back to the shit I said in jewelry thread, a bunch of niggas who never been fly talkin bout " I would never spend money on jewelry " , ofc not lol

Show me 1 thing fly u rock. Exactly.

Goes back to the shit I said in jewelry thread, a bunch of niggas who never been fly talkin bout " I would never spend money on jewelry " , ofc not lol
You do realize all you consider fly is super subjective
That shit is no different from a nigga rocking a DBZ button up.
That shit booboo and you know it

You do realize all you consider fly is super subjective
That shit is no different from a nigga rocking a DBZ button up.
That shit booboo and you know it

Huh? No , no it's not.

There's fly niggas (me, fab most of the time, conceited from battlerap and wildn out, etc) , there's hood niggas that wear timbs and hoodies all year round, then there's suspender bowtie niggas, etc.

98% of yall fall in the square/nerd category lol

Huh? No , no it's not.

There's fly niggas (me, fab most of the time, conceited from battlerap and wildn out, etc) , there's hood niggas that wear timbs and hoodies all year round, then there's suspender bowtie niggas, etc.

98% of yall fall in the square/nerd category lol
Bruh. It's a jacket with a movie character. What's the difference from that and a Harry Potter shirt.

Lol you got it Goldie, this like talking to a nigga that only watch Power about Stanley Kubrick

Back