Welcome To aBlackWeb

QTR Finals: Funniest ABW Poster: Chicity vs Goldie

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicity is a funny mf but it ain’t quite amounted to the ugly laughs I’ve shared with Goldie. Especially that time I was imagining what APs bedtime routine was. Shit, that was funny af.

Chicity is a funny mf but it ain’t quite amounted to the ugly laughs I’ve shared with Goldie. Especially that time I was imagining what APs bedtime routine was. Shit, that was funny af.

when was this pear?

200.gif

I don’t remember but my ugly laugh came out that day. I still remember holding my head because i thought it was gonna explode from laughing so hard.
What's my routine then? I'm curious what y'all came up with

Goldie funny... But chi got this pathetic loser yet some how miraculously confident schtick that kills me....

Plus that time he broke character during a money wars and quit the site for like a week had me crying....

There's been a few times I had to message this nigga and ask if he was forreals and he'd just laugh....

Goldie funny... But chi got this pathetic loser yet some how miraculously confident schtick that kills me....

Plus that time he broke character during a money wars and quit the site for like a week had me crying....

There's been a few times I had to message this nigga and ask if he was forreals and he'd just laugh....

Yo this nigga's e-life was devasted after the Money Wars lol chi wanted to rl fight mfs

Plus seeing this nigga mod is quite possibly the funniest current story line on the site.

I won't say why, but MRR is much funnier on ABW solely because of chi

And he makes the court trials funny as shit too....

If by chance I see him in the finals... I'll deny all this shit

IF DU WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME THE MONEY WE WOULD HAVE WON!

Nigga thought Kandy was the only one with real life money. Ole tell me what you gonna do with it ass nigga

No nigga! Run me my got damn bucks and sit on the bench

Good times tho.....

Nigga you wanted to bet on baseball!!!!

The teams you picked lost!!!!!!

Only time @Goldie is funny is when he so say some goofy shit like Future got bars. Goldie did give the goat Photoshop of Big Worm tho still hilarious.

@Chicity stopped being funny when I realized this nigga was serious about anime shit. Chi is founding member of The Coalition so.....

I voted for @Chicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back