Welcome To aBlackWeb

Put these 4 in a room for a fight to the death. Who you betting yo money on?

Lion easily.

Adult male lions are far bigger than a gorilla, faster in every way, and way more lethal. In every scenario plausible, most of the largest great cats will kill a gorilla hands down. In fact, one of the gorilla's natural predators IS a leopard, and they stay fighting and losing to them.

Bears have a weight advantage, but even a punk ass cougar can send one running

An actual lion is faster and stronger than a cougar and would hand a bear it's ass.

Lion easily.

Adult male lions are far bigger than a gorilla, faster in every way, and way more lethal. In every scenario plausible, most of the largest great cats will kill a gorilla hands down. In fact, one of the gorilla's natural predators IS a leopard, and they stay fighting and losing to them.

An actual lion is faster and stronger than a cougar and would hand a bear it's ass.

That bear is small

Lion easily.

That bear pussy. Fohwtbs.

Lion easily.

Fuk outta here. That's the thing...in this scenario, IT AIN'T NO RUNNING. I'd say it's prolly between the bear and the gorilla, all other things being equal. And extrapolating from this, I'd prolly have to says bear. But shit, I can't call it.

That bear pussy. Fohwtbs.
Fuk outta here. That's the thing...in this scenario, IT AIN'T NO RUNNING. I'd say it's prolly between the bear and the gorilla, all other things being equal. And extrapolating from this, I'd prolly have to says bear. But shit, I can't call it.

fam, Leopards are known to kill gorillas on sight, and they pale to lions. Lions are faster, stronger, and more vicious. Gorilla ain't even in the convo just like the snake.

I'll put it between a lion and a bear, but the bear is on extremely shaky ground.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Bear. Theres vids of bears killing moose in one swipe
Post em
Any vid y'all got relating to this sqwab post em
Didn't even know gorillas and leopards have beef
Thought gorillas would wash em

fam, Leopards are known to kill gorillas on sight, and they pale to lions. Lions are faster, stronger, and more vicious. Gorilla ain't even in the convo just like the snake.

I'll put it between a lion and a bear, but the bear is on extremely shaky ground.
Fuck outta here. Show me an instance of a full grown gorilla being ‘killed on sight’ by a leopard.

I’m not buying it.

I could be wrong. I was wrong once in like ‘94, so it’s possible.

Fuck outta here. Show me an instance of a full grown gorilla being ‘killed on sight’ by a leopard.

I’m not buying it.

I could be wrong. I was wrong once in like ‘94, so it’s possible.

The 1995 Journal of Human Evolution has an article titled "Leopard attack on and consumption of gorillas in the Central African Republic" which establishes that Leopards are a known predator of primates in their vicinity and, specific to this convo, attack and eat gorillas.

I'm trying my best to find a copy of it that's not behind a paywall and as soon as I can I'll post the relevant info.

Back