Welcome To aBlackWeb

Put these 4 in a room for a fight to the death. Who you betting yo money on?

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga

I say the snake

All he gotta do is get low while the other 3 beating each other damn near to death, then when they run outta gas and already near death...

tenor.gif

The gorilla was my choice at first too but what happens when it gets tired out from fighting with the Lion & the bear?

I got the bear eating the snake..

The gorilla and the lion posturing like a mufucka, before the gorilla eventually beats the shit outta the lion..

Then the bear tears the gorilla apart and goes back to eating the snake, then taking a nap
The lion gonna eat the bear.

I say the snake

All he gotta do is get low while the other 3 beating each other damn near to death, then when they run outta gas and already near death...

tenor.gif

Snake would get ripped apart as soon as it starts set trippin. Not strong enough to lock any of those boys up before getting ripped in pieces.

I'll go with gorilla. They gonna need a rock tho.

The lion is in the worst position out of the big 3 imo

male lions arent shit anyways

niggas don’t have the energy to take down a lion or bear walking around with they ribs showing all the time

The gorilla was my choice at first too but what happens when it gets tired out from fighting with the Lion & the bear?

The lion will get tired or knocked out before breaking deep enough into a gorilla's tough skin to do any real damage.

Bear even more so.

Gorilla can literally just knock them the fuck out and will get plenty of chances.

Also a gorilla is smart enough to pick up a rock or piece of wood to beat they ass with.

The lion is in the worst position out of the big 3 imo

male lions arent shit anyways

niggas don’t have the energy to take down a lion or bear walking around with they ribs showing all the time

Lions do be looking pussy when shit gets real.

I've seen far too many videos of them getting punked and ran off over the years.

Seen one of a hippo fighting off a whole pack by itself once

Lions do be looking pussy when shit gets real.

I've seen far too many videos of them getting punked and ran off over the years.

Seen one of a hippo fighting off a whole pack by itself once

Yeah I just watched a lion take a zebra kick and back down. Hit em hard enough they quit.

Back