Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, meek didn't have any investigative reporters that could of uncovered that pic?
i think nikki asked him to not respond while they was on tour.
so nikki helped drake and played meek.

crasy huh...

it was a time drake wanted nikki but now......just saying

Pusha put Drake's body bag in a body bag

sidenote I have watched that chick Rosee divine aka Drake's BM masturbate several times over the yrs.......

Don't judge me

@Chicity since you asked.......

(swipe for full breakdown)

Lupe with the ether :wdf2:

From the bullshit black face angle to the 99% gossip bars, Drake's still winning this battle and he aint even respond yet.

My guy, what on God's green earth do you call yourself doing here? Any other time you be at the helm of the "Fuck any and everything Lupe!" brigade, right along wit Sion. But because he's clearly positioned as #teamDrake, NOW you wanna give validity to the shit he posts? C'mon, ahk. That's not awesome. That's the very opposite, in fact. Smh. Keep it consistent, bruh.

Drake definitely had the better wordplay

Pusha had the research and ether

This is what it boils down to for me too.

Found it.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/2008/06/17/too-black-guys-summer-08-lookbook/

Too Black Guys presents Jim Crow Couture Summer 08. This photo shoot features TBG’s summer 08 collection on some of Hip Hop’s most promising up and coming talents, Pacific Division, Diz Gibran, and new artist TiRon. With the continuance of the Jim Crow collection the line continues to push the boundaries of conceptual design, style, and social commentary. Too Black Guys still regards itself as a Hip Hop brand that remains at the forefront of fashion design.
The new collection is now available at Union LA, Union NYC, Digital Gravel, Burn Rubber Detroit, Imperious Rex, Goliath and other premium retailers.
Have a detailed look after the jump.

tbg_su08_2-480x360.jpg

tbg_su08_3-480x320.jpg

tbg_su08_4-480x360.jpg

tbg_su08_5-480x360.jpg

tbg_su08_6-480x360.jpg

tbg_su08_7-480x360.jpg

tbg_su08_8-480x360.jpg

My guy, what on God's green earth do you call yourself doing here? Any other time you be at the helm of the "Fuck any and everything Lupe!" brigade, right along wit Sion. But because he's clearly positioned as #teamDrake, NOW you wanna give validity to the shit he posts? C'mon, ahk. That's not awesome. That's the very opposite, in fact. Smh. Keep it consistent, bruh.

True That

@Chicity since you asked.......

(swipe for full breakdown)

Lupe with the ether :wdf2:

From the bullshit black face angle to the 99% gossip bars, Drake's still winning this battle and he aint even respond yet.

drake could’ve said this himself instead of trying to erase this picture from existence

that alone shows regardless of what his intent was, he knows the pic makes him look bad and probably regrets doing it

Water, Goldie is actually a fan of Lupe. He just doesn't like when we've said and proven that he's a better MC than Cole and Kendrick.

Since this isn't about them, he can finally be the fan he's always wanted to be

Push

LOL @ how big this record is getting,they played this shit like 7 times last night on local radio,the DJ was like "Jeez,Drake better get Quintin Miller to the studio ASAP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back